ep1 crafting giving 110% tt-return always??

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I read this post today. I don't have a bp so i have no tested this.
If true i gues its a huge bug.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have alerted Ant about this, and I'm sure when he's available he will have a look at it. Thanks for reporting. :)

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I managed to get my hands on a bp, i started a 100ped run. I'll post the results.
Mind you my crafting skills are very crappy :)

Ok so this is going to take a while i have noticed :D

Last edited:

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
The first 100 ped mentioned above i disconnected a few time and thus i also crafted the nanocubes that get given back in the loot.
For this second 100 ped run i have done runs of 20 ped/1000clicks ,so i would not get disconnects and have seperated the nanocubes returned in loot.

So
WW : 25.35ped
Shrapnel : 14.17 ped
Metals res : 8.73 ped
explosive proj : 51.86 ped
nanocubes : 13.24 ped
2x basic sheet bp
1x basic filter bp
1x basic structure bp
1x basic screws bp
1x hardened metal mountings bp

Total : 113.42 ped

Mario

as with all things it really depends on the amount of clicks you do. It is VERY possibly and probable that you won't end up with over 100% tt returns all of the time with explosive crafting.

The main reason this happens is Toulan does not have planet specific component blueprints. Reclassify some of the technician blueprints and that'll fix itself, but uh, then crafting ep here will be pointless, so why go that route.

Svako

I observed the reduced drop of other BPs as well, but even when only WW was dropping, it was not always 100%+ TT
I do 10k clicks sessions over night (200 ped, regardless on which planet I'm on) and first 3 nights in a row I had around 105-115% TT back, but it was just a coincidence as next night I had 90%. All the time, there was like 1 or 2 other BPs (Basic filters, Basic structure, etc...) and rest was WW only.
So I would rather call it a bug, since, we couldn't drop recycle EP (or at least had reduced chance), which are the moneymakers in EP1 crafting in my opinion.
Last 2 nights, other BPs were dropping same as on other planets, so maybe it's fixed already?
Just to be sure, I will stop this activity till official comment is given, last thing I wanna be called is exploiter ;)

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Good to know, what i do want to ask is how do you keep the game from closing?
I did some other stuff while doing the first run and every time i came back i was out of the game. Is there a trick to not getting trown out while afk crafting?

Svako

Nothing I'm aware of, I have Entropia Universe launcher running in background which prevents my PC to go to sleep mode.
From time to time disconnect happens and when I return to the PC in the morning I have the message that connection to server lost, but that's just some random NW drops I guess and it's pretty rare.

Levi

Monria Citizen
Shop Owner
Copying my post from Caly as just found this one and adding a bit more to this one 😁 .

Ran a few tests on Caly and Toulan.

Similar results but no way did I get 110%, not sure how you are doing it but I want your secret.

Thing I noticed was that every time I got WW was because I got a min global for ep1 from 0.15 PED - 1.15 PED which is so small it does not register.

Only difference is that on Toulan I got WW bps from the mini globals where on caly I got shrapnel.

So I am not seeing WW BP drop unless you get a mini global.

I also had other BPs drop on Toulan as well so its not only WW but WW does drop on mini globals so makes sense why you get so much of that BP.

My profits on my 5 tests runs on each planet where no more then 3-5%

I don't see this as a bug and to be honest its a waste of time and energy for 5 PED.

In 20 minutes on Arkadia you can get 2 ped from running the dailies. In 1 hour I can get 50 Nawa fragments from here which have an insane MU of 2500%.

There are tons of ways I can make lots of peds on Toulan without having to spend 10 hours doing nothing but watching a screen but they are all time consuming like waiting for nawa fragments to drop.

Same goes with most of the planets.

Crafting EP1's IMO you barley make anything and you get WW bp which are now starting to have a MU of less then 105% and probably soon 100.1% TT fodder.

I would rather the focus be on fixing the horrible drop rate of mob specific materials to make the market a bit more friendly for crafters.
I left the planet because of this issue, and honestly a 5 ped craft reward or 10 ped reward for you for 10 hours of doing nothing is not worth my time or the energy it costs my pc to run.

Last edited:

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
My return in hunting this monh has been down a bit so maybe i'm getting the returns in this silly crafting test :D
Also i'm using a qr 100 bp , and haven't even unlocked that first crafting unlock so that should tell you my expirience in crafting :p

As far as I know the system first determines the result in PED value, and after that, and only then, makes a determination how that ammount is distributed in items (Ergo: the ammount of WW BP's has no signifying value, if no WW's would drop you would see the same PED value result pop up as other items: EP's, residue or Schrapnel)

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
yes, that is were i caught wind of it. They seem to have done something because alot of afk crafters are not there atm

Svako

Yeah, looks like some people who were on toulan only because of this "feature" already left and rest of us who craft it regardless for some skills/chance of recycle drops in between other real stuff we do (like asking Jallad about lost pages), will stay :)

Top Bottom