EU Client Loader splash screen

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
When you first load up the EU client loader, it gives you a screen with notes / updates to the planet you are currently on.

Being I am on Monria, I see a Monria splash screen. It is dated from November of 2014 saying the shrub mission is more appealing.

Can you get this updated with more current news. Oh for example.

Monria under new management.
We want YOUR inputs to make this YOUR planet to have fun on...
Possibly other news and updates, stuff like that.

I do not know how that works or if you can control it or MA does or what but it's worth a shot, and gives folks another way to see all the cool stuf happening here now.

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This is already on our agenda and Anhithe is working on getting that resolved. Thanks for being on top of things and bringing up what needs our attention.

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned
Has to do with server, I mean even secret island on Rocktropia still has Next Island splash screen. I don't think MA has the code in place yet to fix this.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
But on that Rusty, Arkadia is updating theirs quite often with new stuff going on there.
So who does the updates? The Planet Partners? Or they submit to MA and they 'approve' it or what?

Im thinking PP does it somehow.

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Perhaps it would be helpful to reiterate that Monria is not a planet, and we don't have a PP agreement with independent development capabilities, but rather a Marketing Partnership Agreement with MindArk whose development team implements what is agreed upon.

We have a good working relationship with MindArk, and interact with them toward accomplishing what we'd like for Monria. The details of the original auction/sale of Monria is public information based on MindArk's announcement of this new real estate property, and I believe available to read at their website. If you're interested, I can see if I can find it, because it also covered FAQs that might give you additional information and answer your questions.

I'm not sure yet whether we have the capability to directly make changes to the Client Loader or not like a PP can. Since our arrangement is different, it could be that we give MindArk what is needed for the Client Loader and they make the changes for us.

I will have to check with Anhithe on this, and then get back with you.

Top Bottom