Few picture from my large Toulan apartment floor4-apartemnt a :)

Elisha Rial

Few picture of my decorated Toulan apartment lol, well still i have alot to do but no rush :)
4 Pictue of them all, more to discover in other rooms :)

Apartmen_1.jpg

Uten navn.jpg

Apartment_2.jpg

Apartment_3.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have visited your apartment and it's absolutely awesome ... those large apartments are huge with lots of rooms and an indoor balcony ... you have done a really great job, and now that we have your shopkeeper inventory in the Toulan Shop Inventory Tool database, the community will be able to know what you have available.

Welcome to the community Elisha ... it's amazing how quickly you got things together for yourself ... it's inspiring. :thumbsup

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Oh, I love how you added a few touches, it looks absolutely fabulous ... you've done a super job decorating Elisha. :thumbsup

Elisha Rial

Many thousand thanks Kaz for all good comments and you very welcome to visit myapartment :jumpclap:thumbsup
when it comes to decoration, i have like photographic memory i could see in 3D my whole Toulan apartment in head and
decided what needed of carpets, and yes lamp very important, as those can affect how it shines around furniture , carpents and so on
and yes Kaz i remember when i did once see you on that amazing Shamon dress on caly shop mall landing place, also many thanks to DME and the very nice community on Toulan, and the very good chrafter out there, and Elrick that told me about Toulan that i falled in love with, and lol yes i am a bit cloth adicted even , stored like wardrobe in my helicopter or other storage to lower item limit, and also thanks to Fredrique that made me Join Synergen, and i whould say something that we all have common we all love Entropia :jumpclap:thumbsup

Top Bottom