First days of Toulan

Ridan

Ok so been bout 2 days now exploring planet toulan.
Its been a pleasent experince al in al and I am suprised to some degree.

First landing at the Citadel was kinda nice I love the fact that I can use my Veichles everywere and I hope this will be something that sticks. Old school exploring is fun :). The first thing was the TT. The new items mostly look awsome but the al (L) part was abit sad. I do belive this will get changed however?

Next step was to check for quests. Here I acctualy found out something that bugged me abit. I missed the first quest line as it feelt abit out of the way. My suggestion here is to switch positions on Bilal and the guy giving the quest to run to bilal. That would make this quest harder to miss.

From here I basicly just jumped around running and tp jumping to explore as much as possible. I love the Ice area that feels well planned and placed atm. Maybe the aggro range on the Duh something could be set down just a lill they feel abit to overaggro atm.

From here I went down to guardian Village and got the Q to get me up to the northern City. The TP up there gave me an anoyance as I didnt recive it when I used it.

Overall
Mob levels feels weird. We acctualy have L0 / 1 mobs with bout 60 hp and sometimes higher that does feel abit hmm off.
I love the sounds some of these mobs make and I hope for more like that. The lion sound is awsome. And please no guns that sounds piff piff :D.

The gear I had low expectations of so what Ive seen so far was really impressive and I hope U keep this up.

Layout
I love the layout of the land however I fear abit when this is gonna expand that I will get abit to much. But hope the Toulan team can sort that out. Another revive closer to the PvP area wouldnt hurt. The islands hardest mobs and the revival is like 2 to 3 jumps away thats abit well bad :p

Buggs so far.
Only 1 that I can think of. In the cave up NW there is a rock floating in the middle of the cave. I dont think this is intentional? 131529 95310

Mr Afroman

Well said!
Agree with you on all points.

Next week will be even more fun, patch and new items to discover ;)

Top Bottom