First Mining Impression after Landing on Toulan

phymorra

Greetings Fellow Miners,

after landing on Toulan, I unpacked my mining gear (Tk320(L) with average mining depth of 886m) and did a few mining runs.

* Because vehicles are not allowed at many places, you should bring some patience with you. Landscape looks nice.
* There are not too many teleporters on Toulan. Bring a tp-chip with you if you are in a hurry, as vehicles are not allowed in most areas.
* I didn't notice anything special about hit-rate or claim-size-distribution compared to other planets nowadays.
* Most of the time, I got Lysterium and Oil.
* I found two new ores on Toulan: Aqeeq and Lulu, which can't be refined. With no Toulan BPs out yet, they are useless at the moment. Lulu might look nice in your apartment, though :)

Have fun exploring.
Phymorra

Manny

Lyst and Oil are usually all you can find when a planet starts. It needs a few people mining for a bit till resources stabilize so you can get a clearer idea of what is to be found where.

Neil Stockton

Lyst and Oil are usually all you can find when a planet starts. It needs a few people mining for a bit till resources stabilize so you can get a clearer idea of what is to be found where.

Unless it's a balancing issue, it's more a matter of the devs putting more minerals on the map. Lyst and oil are the defaults you get when no other minerals fulfil the requirements (depth, MA throttling, etc). So the first thing I would check is if the map has actually been completely covered by mineral spawns and all depths are covered. I recommend mining resources are not laid out like Cyrene has them (e.g. the useful minerals are only in small localized spots and the rest of the land is lyst/oil).

Top Bottom