First week on Toulan

Tancred

It has been a great week...

I have been reading about toulan for quite some time but finally decided to come take a look for myself. I did have some expectations but I'm still pleasantly surprised. Arkadia will continue to be my home but I will for sure come back here again from time to time. Which makes Toulan the second best planet of six in my eyes.

So, whats great about Toulan?

- No vehicles allowed (ouside citadel). Exploring really feels like exploring again
- Very Beautiful planet. Well thought out, well implemented. Great use of both Visual and Music together
- Especially Al-Nahar is stunning
- Seems to be beginner oriented, not going for the globetrotter uber playerbase

What could be improved?

- Not that impressed by the mobs, they mostly felt like blobs. Except the Tabtab and sunjoq.
- Reuse of old sounds for weapons, tools, etc, why not have something new? It is nawa powered, not laser
- Does not seem possible to finish the first few hunts in the NPE mission chain with only the ammunition given. Some balancing is probably needed

EDIT: Ah, perhaps I should also mention that I came here with only 100 ped and no equipment whatsoever. Wanted my first experience to be from a beginner perspective.

/Tancred

Top Bottom