Fix Sunjoq ASAP

HumboldtAnon

This change is unbearable. You took the Alpha to Stalker density populated area near [Planet Toulan, 136081, 94093, 131, Waypoint]
And turned it into literally empty land with no purpose. I honestly don't give a crap about Lore but i know you people do so please explain to me with your lore logic why stalker sunjoq are now spawning in the dead haunted looking purple and blue textured land that used to only spawn Bahri and Mokhat ? explain to me the logic behind that.
image.png

Does anyone actually think sunjoq fit in to this area? They look out of place and theres also no density.. the decision makes literally ZERO SENSE.

One of the joys of hunting sunjoq was being in a green area that the eyes can enjoy.
Now youre telling me i have to give up the place i hunted every day to go to your new waypoint : /wp [Planet Toulan, 135019, 92830, 130, Waypoint] and hunt a small density with less maturity variations and also be in a landscape with textures that nobody can stand the look at for long periods of time?

They used to be in the lush green valley with high density from Alpha to Stalker. Now its empty and useless. I understand looking out for miner because im also a miner but theres already plenty of trails and safe places to mine. You didn't need to destroy that nice valley area shown below.

image.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just for the record, the mob reorganization has nothing to do with lore whatsoever. We also listen to our entire community and not just a few. This has been evident over the years because we have implemented many suggestions from our community members based on what was doable and what they would like to experience. The community can attest to this for sure.

I shared with you in our VS Discord discussion that this Toulan mob reorganization is an ongoing project, and we will continue to tweak things until it works best. There were mixes of mobs at different levels that lower or even mid-level players couldn't handle, and those were areas that they avoided. The goal is to have mobs in level groups to make it more amenable for different level players, as well as maintain areas for the miners, even low-level players who mine.

All feedback and suggestions are taken into consideration, and what is doable will get done, but it takes a VU or a Patch in order to make any major changes because we don't have the option of making it instant. Also, the mob system is a complex system with a lot of variables that we need to be mindful of, so it's not an easy task. That includes mob density.

Try this ... go to a spawn that you think isn't dense and just stand there for a few minutes or so, even without engaging, and you'll see the mob density increase. I saw this happen while I was working on the mob reorganization. This was also live and not on the test server.

We will continue to be open to feedback and make adjustments as needed, and we can look into the Sunjoq spawns at Guardian Village, as well as those that were in the dark area on the east coast. That area was a mix of different levels from the tamable Puny TabTabs to Qaffaz and Sunjoq. The Puny tamable TabTabs outside the west gate at Guardian Village was given a spawn density increase, so there's plenty there if someone wants to tame them.

I gave you the Toulan Mob Locations link so that you can see the locations of all our Toulan mobs. Players now have the option of engaging in group levels of their choice and what they can handle instead of trying to navigate a mix of mob levels from Young to Stalker. It helps them complete their missions more easily.

HumboldtAnon

So you really truly believe that the only high level sunjoq spawn location should be in this blue and purple area?
Do you actually think they fit into this landscape well?
All the other maturity location changes are fine. It's just the Alpha to Stalker location that is terrible and needs to change
image.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Did you not read my post?

HumboldtAnon

I read it.
I hunted the new area for an hour, the density didnt change, if anything it actually got worse over time.
And the density isnt the only issue, its the location of the alpha - stalker maturities.
And i keep asking you do you genuinely believe that the sunjoq fit into this blue area or do they look out of place to you? I don't think anyone would agree that sunjoq belong in this icey purple terrain.

If you think the location doesn't matter then you might as well take Duhol out of the snow mountain and throw them in the volcano terrain.

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Can you not accept that I said we would look into the Sunjoq spawns at Guardian Village. That purple area is a continuation of where the Sunjoq have always been at that location, we just separated the level groups and kept space in between so that they wouldn't overlap, and the separation took us into that purple area. So it's not as if we picked up all the Sunjoq in that area and moved them.

I also said that we would revisit the dark area on the east coast with regard to the Sunjoq.

There is no need to keep pushing this.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Yea i get it, you still didn't answer my question even though i've asked it 4 times but cool do what you want.

It wasn't a matter if I liked it or not, but how the separation of the group levels played out, and I already said that we will look into it and address the other area as well. There's not much more to say.

Top Bottom