FNF Instance - Vehicle Recalled to Storage - Space Storage

FireDbugFly

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Want to make everyone aware that as of a Jan 22 you are allowed to spawn vehicle inside of the FNF Instance with contents. If not picked up before the end of the instance they will recall to space storage and not be available without requesting the assistance of MA support staff.

~Dbug

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Want to make everyone aware that [...] you are allowed to spawn vehicle inside of the FNF [...]
Since we discussed it in private, and that Dbug is very busy at work, ill allow myself to chime in and butcher his well elocuted statement, to highlight that "spawning vehicules in FnF" is the guilty here :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
wont come in so heavy.
By this he means he was too fat and couldnt run anymore, so he spawned his sleipnir inside the instance (which is allowed - hence the bug report) to lose some weight and be able to run again!
But then forgot about it, finished the instance, and the sleipnir was never seen again, until MA intervene.

For more translations, please visit www.talkmefrogAtoZ.toulloule

Last edited:

FireDbugFly

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
ty for explaining further eleni. work calls for my attention at these times.

i entered instance, hunted for a while, got overweight, dropped loot to my sleiphner and spawned it inside instance. then did not recall it, and instance ended. no vehicle in toulan storage or in my items list of the main website.

Top Bottom