Forum-Related Info | General Discussion

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I want to remind everyone about this section and what's available that will help you use certain features, like uploading photos to your posts, adding your avatar photo, adding a forum signature, and of course what the forum guidelines are for posting.

Check out the Media drop-down menu at the top of the forum to learn how to add your own media content.

If you run into challenges with anything, let me know.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bumping this thread to remind everyone of what's available in the way of help with features at our forum.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bumping this thread again as a reminder that there are instructions on how to do certain things at this forum, this will be especially helpful I believe to those who have joined us now that the old Toulan forum has been imported which was a totally different forum software.

If anyone has any questions, please ask in this thread. It would be nice to see more forum members uploading a forum avatar photo. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bumping this thread as a reminder that there are instructions on how to do certain things at this forum in this section that will be helpful. Such as uploading avatar photos and photos into posts, creating a forum signature, and a guide to posting at the forum.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just a heads up that I'm going to be doing some forum reorganizing today ... nothing too extreme, but the intent is to make it more efficient with less sub-forums where it can be done. I'll also be updating links.

If you should find anything out of place or a link not working, please let me know in this thread.

Thanks

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
A reminder that this section of the forum has a guide to posting, as well as how to upload your forum avatar photo, create a signature, and add photos to your post . When adding photos to your post, you can add them as a thumbnail or full size, the posting area automatically resizes your photos to fit.

Top Bottom