Forum Reorganization

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Throughout the day, I am going to be working on the reorganization of the forum so that everything is more easily identified and accessed. There will be main categories and sections for both Monria and Toulan under each category. This way (for example), if you need information regarding missions, there will be a Monria sub-section and a Toulan sub-section with all information pertaining separately to each under the one category.

The goal is to make navigating our collective Monria/Toulan forum as easy as possible in order to access the information you need.

Once the forum is reorganized, we will continue to build information for both locations. We have been collecting a lot of information from community members regarding Toulan's mobs, and a specific section will be created to support this information so that it is efficiently organized for each Toulan mob, and easily accessible.

I ask for your patience and to wait until I have finished the preliminary reorganizing before posting comments. This is a very time-consuming undertaking and you will not know when it is complete until I make the statement. I appreciate your support in this respect.

Thank You :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... it is end of day Saturday and I have spent the entire day in "reorganize forum" mode ... I still have quite a bit to do yet, but I think it's coming along nicely. The goal is to have specific categories where both the Monria and Toulan info that is related to each category can be found ... the old Toulan forum content is at the bottom of the forum and I'm moving the content into new sections as I create them.

Rather than me listing everything that was changed, it would be best if you take a minute or two to cruise through the forum to see what new categories there are and also where both the Monria and Toulan information is, or will be soon.

There are sections where new information will be added as soon as possible ... for example ... the Toulan Missions and Mob Information ... we will be building that section with the information that is being collected from community members.

I still have a couple of new categories and sections to create, but I'll get back at it on Sunday for a bit ... I have ship duties, so that will take a chunk out of my day, but then I will be working on the forum again on Monday.

I will continue with the reorganization until everything is sorted and what's left in the old Toulan forum section at the bottom of the forum is moved into proper new sections.

I appreciate your patience while everything is being sorted to make it easier for you to find what you need.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... I will continue today with further reorganization of the forum until I have ship duties later, but wanted to mention that I created a new category near the top of the forum called Virtualsense Development for you to post either bug reports and/or submit your suggestions or feedback for both Monria and Toulan ... this should make it easier for you to find these sections.

I also added a Virtualsense Website section to the first category at the top of the forum ... this is to not only keep people linked to other medium information we present, but also a way for those exploring options on whether they want to create their avatars either on Monria or Toulan to do so. I did a post with specific information regarding how to do this.

Slowly but surely the forum will contain as much information as possible to help you navigate your experiences across both Monria and Toulan, and provide resources related to both to make it easier.

Again, thank you for your patience while the forum is in reorganization mode.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... I'm still engaged in forum reorganization but have made some good headway today. Again, I would suggest that you please take the time to cruise the forum sections to familiarize yourself with what is where so that when you post you post in the proper sections. I believe that everything should be self-explanatory, but if you have any questions at all, please post in this thread and I will respond as soon as I can. The goal here is to be able to find the information you need for both Monria and Toulan as easily as possible.

Thank you for your patience while this is underway, it's appreciated.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... as of today, I have moved all content from the old Toulan forum into its new location within the reorganized forum structure. Please take the time to review all forum categories to learn where everything is, but for specific categories/topics, there is a sub-section for both Monria and Toulan.

Such as:
  • New to the Forum? -- Say Hello! ... both Monria and Toulan have their own greeting section
  • --- this is because I moved the Toulan greetings from the old Toulan forum
  • General Discussion | Non-Program Related
  • --- several listings in this section, including professions, trade, geography, globals/hofs have a Monria and Toulan sub-section
  • --- a Societies section was also added for those who would like to list their societies for recruiting or general discussion
  • Creative Corner | Community Contributions
  • --- this section was streamlined and there are Monria and Toulan sub-sections for each category
While content has been moved for both Monria and Toulan into their new forum locations, I still have some tweaking to do before everything is sorted completely.

When responding to any given thread, please be mindful of the date so that you don't necro a lot of discussions that may not be relevant to what is going on currently. I am going to have a look at all threads in every section of the forum to see where adjustments might need to be made. Toulan's content started in 2014, and Monria's started in 2013 with the previous management of Monria, and the end of 2015 with the current management of Monria.

In moving things around, there might be some broken links, and I will be checking for that too, but in the meantime, if you find one, or anything else you feel is out of place, please bring it to my attention in this thread so that I have a list of what needs to be sorted.

Again, I appreciate your patience while all of this is going on, and I hope that your forum experience is more efficient with regard to being able to find what you're looking for.

Thank You

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... I changed the titles to the Monria / Toulan CIP Program sections as follows:

Monria | CIP Programs / Beginner Information

Toulan | CIP Programs / Beginner Information

This is so new players can identify where the beginner information is without searching into the sub-sections to find it.

I also moved this category up further at the forum so that it was easier to find without a lot of scrolling.

More tweaking will be done on Wednesday to continue with sorting a few things out, especially any broken links.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... this morning I separated the actual Monria Mob information from the Monria iron mission posts and created a new thread in the Monria Mobs section ... the Monria Iron Missions threads now have just mission information.

If you have a look at these two sections, you will see how I plan to set up the Toulan mob info and Iron missions section ... it may look a bit different based on what the Toulan iron missions are comprised of, but you get the idea.

If you have a look at the Monria Missions section, you will see how I intend to set up the Toulan missions and what info will be included. This will take some time because I still have to collect more information, but we'll get there.

Shadow has been quite busy sorting out the item and blueprint links some of you have sent to her in the game so that at some point when she has the info prepared, she will add this information to the Toulan Items and Toulan Blueprints section at the forum. It will look like the Monria Items and Monria Blueprints section. This too will take a bit of time, but we'll get there.

We want to have accurate and as much information available to the community as possible about Monria and Toulan, so this will I'm sure be an ongoing process, but it will benefit those who call Monria and/or Toulan home, and those who visit both locations.

Other Projects on the Agenda
  • Toulan Directory ... similar to the Monria Directory
  • Build out the Toulan Shops section of the forum as shops are released
  • I am working with someone new to possibly create other resources for both Monria and Toulan
  • --- when something is solid on this front I'll make an announcement
  • Toulan Resources will be filled in as we get them
I will continue with the forum reorganization on Saturday as I have ship duties today, and that makes it a long day.

Again, it will benefit all if you take a minute or two to cruise through the forum to see where everything is, and if you previously created or bookmarked links for yourself for some of the information, you may need to create new bookmarks. I am still reviewing all sections of the forum to find any broken links and fixing them.

If you find any issues at all with the forum, please let me know in this thread and I'll have a look.

Thank You

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... today I'm going to be working on the Toulan mobs section of the forum to start posting data about each Toulan mob. This is going to be a lengthy process, but I'll get as much posted as possible every day until the information we need is included.

I want to thank again all those who took the time to collect and contribute the amount of Toulan mob information that was shared. It's going to help to establish more comprehensive info as a reference source. :thumbsup

I'll ask again that no one post in this section until I have completed adding the information. I'll give the go-ahead when it's ready.

Thank You :)

Top Bottom