Friendly Greetings, Monria!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria and to our forum. We have a wonderful community that is very helpful, and there are many reasons why starting your experiences on Monria is a good choice. Check out the MNAT Tutorials here for the details in the Introduction. I am currently working on the Keyboard Mapping & Keyboard Functions today, so will be adding that to Tutorial # 2.

The tutorials are a work in progress right now because we shifted gears, but we're getting the information out there as quickly as we can. If you have any questions, don't be shy and ask.

I'll get you sorted on the Yamato guest list before tomorrow's travel schedule in case you want to take a trip, but you might want to hang around and get the basics down, get yourself an official Monria Mentor so you can join in on The Mentor Games, as well as participate in the field trips and other benefits that we offer our Monrian-born. There is a field trip being planned right now for the 8th, so stay tuned to the forum for information about that too.

We do it different on the Moon. :D

New York Rose

Welcome..welcome. Hope you have a great time on Monria. You couldn't have picked a better community to start from.

Enjoy and good luck! :clap

Superraine raine r456

Welcome xy to Monria. And the forum. If u need a mentor id love to get with you ingame and get u all set up with decipleship . I will be on later after schedueled flights today .

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Greetings, and welcome to the forum and Monria XY hope you have a great time here :)

Top Bottom