Further Mission Requirements For The Crossover Chain.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
When is the next Otis Commander?

The OTIS Commander spawns every day at a random time and will remain until he's killed. If you're referring to needing to kill him as part of the DSEC9/Toulan crossover mission, then the individual(s) who needs to kill the OTIS Commander usually advertises in the Monria chat channel in the game, and some also create a thread at our forum and do a post on our VS Discord to alert the community. You can also advertise to assemble a team in both the Monria and Toulan chat channels.

Usually it's best to target the Saturday that the Monria event falls on, but October we switch the event dates between Monria and Toulan because of our annual Halloween event. On the day of the Monria event there are usually plenty of players around to assist, and if you can get a large enough group together, it should only take minutes to take him down.

AxeMurderer

Mission text should be " Attempt to craft 50 Basic Butt Joint ".
Also, the Crown is literally broken. Not sure if it is bug or feature.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Mission text should be " Attempt to craft 50 Basic Butt Joint ".
Also, the Crown is literally broken. Not sure if it is bug or feature.

I know you were one of those who recently were part of the group who killed the OTIS Commander. In doing so, you get a broken crown that is not fully functional. You have to complete the entire mission chain before you meet the old crafter NPC in the tent atop the Narian Temple on Toulan and get the final Silver Crown of Sahar with the crafting buff.

The 30 crafting dailies after getting the broken crown are random, but I don't know what you mean by your comment. Could you be more specific please.

AxeMurderer

At 4:43 you can see the crown is blank in info screen and X in inventory.

Mission text is "Craft 50 Basic Butt Joint", but it counts attempts.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
By broken, are you referring to the red X in your inventory? If so, that is nothing that we control, it's a system thing and happens to items now and then. Did the server reboot this morning not fix that, or is it the cause of it?

With regard to the crafting mission text, Ant or Kendra will have to look into that.

Soloman @Black Mesa

Retrieve Resources for Rais II
36 hours, 90 card-dps, 78.5 eff, 3.44 dpp, OTIS gen3,4,5
Now for more Sabad action

Attachments

• rais2.jpg
    rais2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 39

Owen Wilson

Not wanting to muddy up the high quality posts already made by Shadow Dragon I thought I'd make a separate thread covering the following missions in the dsec/toulan crossover chain.

However, this is after you have done the Beginning Mission Chain at DSEC9 and Upgraded Your Laptop to Laptop 04. Once your Laptop is upgraded to 04, you need to start the crossover mission chain at DSEC9 in the Holoroom at the Elara Terminus TP in the DSEC building and at Workstation Computer Level 4. You need to take your Access Card with you when you go to Toulan so that you can enter the CorBite Office where Rais is to continue doing the crossover mission chain.

View attachment 22327

Following on from Shadow Dragons post you have:

Retrieve Resources for DEC I
View attachment 22113

Retrieve Resources for Rais I
View attachment 22112

Hand in on DSEC9 then back to Toulan

Retrieve Resources for DEC II
View attachment 22111

Hand in on Toulan then back to DSEC9

Retrieve Resources for Rais II
View attachment 22124

Hand in on DSEC9 and back to Toulan

Retrieve Resources for DEC III
View attachment 22125

Hand in on Toulan than back to DSEC9 for the final two missions.

Retrieve Resources for RAIS III
View attachment 22126

Hand in to NPC Pam in the DSEC9 Building at Elara Terminus TP, then you are given the final part of the DSEC9 missions

View attachment 18861

View attachment 18922
Then back to Rais for 30days of crafting on Toulan - "Prove Your Worth" Mission Chain

View attachment 18970

The crafting missions are randomly allocated every 20 hours. The missions are as follows:

Attempt 50 Aqeeq Textures

View attachment 18968

Attempt 20 Samar Shoe

View attachment 18969

Attempt 10 Habekh

View attachment 19011

Attempt 50 Basic Butt Joints

View attachment 19010

Attempt 50 Of Your Choice

View attachment 19012

Good Luck :)
Thank you for this... :)