Going Mental

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
HI Guys

I don't know if anybody has had this problem before, but I can't log in.

I try to log in and it asks for the Security code as normal but when I put it in I get this message
card sync problem.jpg

So I do what it says and it comes back up again

Has anybody had this issue before?

I've raised a support case and it said my user name but I don't know how because I couldn't log in to the website because because my card didn't work.

This is crazy

I cant get into the game!!!!!!!!!!! Very frustrating

Izz

Not sure K? I don't use the card so Ive never seen that before...hmmmmm :confused::confused::confused: maybe give it a :upsidethehead:lol

Maximus Cashicus

If u go to pcf, put in gold card and u will see a similar page as your problem, it says to make sure to go to login issues and give your last 2 codes to help speed it up. I dunno if they will be on tonight, hope so

Curd

Be glad you have a gold card. Typically two codes are required to resynch the card after too many failed attempts. To be on the safe side maybe also change your password once support has sorted out the problem.

Last edited:

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
I would be leery of putting my codes on a website anywhere. Not saying PCF is up to any no good but that's just kind of asking for it.

Ive seen that before if for some reason your card lost sync with their server. If you tried too many times and failed, even if you are not trying to log in and did your card / reader a few times it cycles it w.o cycling the server sort of.

Try it but generally you will end up having customer support help you out of that.

sluggo

Edit: Let me add, if someone somehow got your password and tried to log in then were asked for the security number and failed it too many times, that can possibly cause that too. Id change passwords if I were you once you get back in as recommended above.

Maximus Cashicus

Oh I meant there's a thread on pcf detailing what to do, u put the codes in your support case but in the login issues subsection of the official ma site.

Tilaras

what you need to do, is when that comes up, put in one set of codes at the top line, and then a second set of codes in the bottom line, so that the server can resync with the reader codes, if that doesnt work, then yes you will need to contact customer support and they will sort you out...
as for going mental... you are a Lunartic....

John Strike X3

It happens a lot unfortunately. You still can log in to your website but can only access support. All other options are locked, so if u try to depo or change details it will ask for code.

I didn't had this problem yet but i know lot of ppl did. Hope support helps soon.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Thanks a lot for all the advice guys it was very helpful :)
You still can log in to your website but can only access support. All other options are locked
That explains how it knew it was me :)

The support team got back to me and they are going to sync the card for me :) so I should be in soon :)

Top Bottom