Graduate on Monria

Do you like the idea?

• Total voters
Hello it would be great if disciple graduate on Monria get something else as adjusted pixie and car,who need car on monria? I suggest better use would have people with nontradable miner U for Monria, and that will convice more people to made their avatars here ,and only people who graduated on monria can have that like the Tshirt at start.About the armor, i am sure designers and managment have a lot of work ,but it would be awesome something like Adjusted Yog armor red color with helmet or mask like yog.well if you like the idea just vote.

mastermesh

interesting idea... but bad idea as Monria is a part of Calypso airspace, so it makes sense that you loot calypso junk there... If this rock were to be 'upgraded' to a full scale planet, then that would be another story... but it's not, at least yet, a planet, so it shouldn't have its own planet partner kit including graduation party kit, etc. Besides, that we don't need more non-tradeable junk in game... Instead bring on the UL Yog outfits, similar to the mutant outfits from ancient days. I think there's about 3 - 5 sets in game...

Luckycharm

The idea is nice, but I would feel left out so not voting! :D
On planet toulan you get an armor that matches the yog a bit though...

Luckycharm

you get on toulan an armor after you graduate?

Yep, this you get there:

Image.aspx

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Hello it would be great if disciple graduate on Monria get something else as adjusted pixie and car,who need car on monria? I suggest better use would have people with nontradable miner U for Monria, and that will convice more people to made their avatars here ,and only people who graduated on monria can have that like the Tshirt at start.About the armor, i am sure designers and managment have a lot of work ,but it would be awesome something like Adjusted Yog armor red color with helmet or mask like yog.well if you like the idea just vote.

Thanks for posting Lady K :)

This is something I have thought about, particularly on the armor front as I do think it would be cool to have our own identity. I kind of weigh up the graphical effort with other things that the time could be spent on though and I do have a few other things in the pipeline. It's not currently in my plans but I will add it to the list of ideas. I Love the fact that you added a poll btw as these can definitely influence my decisions ;)

Ant

Top Bottom