Greetings/Introduction

Ostrander

Hello Toulanians! This week will mark my 10th year of traveling and exploring the EU worlds. After some reflection I realized I have not spent enough time on this wonderful planet to learn and appreciate all it has to offer. So, I will be here for an extended period of time and just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in-game and catching up on the forum, and hope you don't mind sharing some advice and info with this "old" noob :)

Cheers!
~Ost

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Welcome

Welcome to Toulan, and Happy Birthday!

I've been exploring EU for almost as long as you - 9 1/2 years - aren't we are all noobs forever?

I've been settled on Toulan since it was discovered, and so I'm in the opposite position as you - I know a lot about Toulan, but less and less about the rest of the universe.

I admit being utterly hooked on Toulan - I've been 'just about' to make a quick trip to Caly for about 9 months - lol.

Hope to see your around, and feel free to reach out to me for info, trade, or whatever.

Cheers, Miles

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hello Ost and welcome on Toulan :)

Im not as experienced as yous in EU but lived on Toulan most of my EU life.

I am sure you will enjoy exploring.
Be sure to be on #Toulan channel, if you wonder anything ill be pleased to help if im online, my hours being Europe.

Be sure to have a look around the forum about our past experiences, and please do share yours :)

Be safe for now,
E~

Top Bottom