Happy Birthday | "DME"

Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse

3 weeks of subtle hints have lead me to believe that today is DMEs birthday. I guess many missed the little clues. Said clues left throughout the Shogoth and yog hunts of the last few weeks "I'm a 9, 9 girl; born on the 9th day of the 9th month. Tricky to solve but with the help of many others and some decoding skills we managed to crack it :D So In honor of this occasion I have persuaded the Swedish Chef to make some Popcorn. So without any further ado I present The Swedish Chef.

Gatekeeper

Yamato Pilot
Monria Diplomat
VCAT Team Member
Happy Birthday DME! I am so happy that you are in this wonderful place and that I have met you through the universes strange coincidences. My experience would never have been so much fun nor as exciting if I hadn't found you in this game :) Thanks again for all you do here. *hug*

bluu

Hmm, DarkMoonENIGMA!! you are so hateful towards my big green googly eyed head but you love it and you know it ! :p
Ohhhh boy, 21 every single year.. you know you have to share the secret one day right? and nope DarkMoonCodeOfConduct does not count ! so you gots to share :upsidethehead
You do a wonderful job with everything you do and i can speak for everyone here when i say we really do appreciate it !!
So thank you very much for everything and a very very Happy Birthday to YOU ! not like your 21 everyday so enjoy it :groupdance

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Happy Birthday DME
home-free-clipart-birthday-balloons-clipart-birthday-string-purple-v5Hdso-clipart.png

Have the best Birthday ever and many happy returns of the day :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Different-LOL-.gif

OMG -- you guys are amazing -- and here's why:
  • Leon -- the Popcorn song was perfect, I used it in a video back in the day in a John Capital crafting event I think
  • -----> LOVE the Swedish Chef -- bet you didn't know that I'm half Swede :p
  • -----> unless your DME decoding skills are really that good :D
  • -----> Leon, thank you for your thoughtfulness, your Yama music tracks, and making me smile
  • Gate -- your post was sweet, and I always enjoy your greetings in the game -- the *pounce / hug* ROCKS
  • -----> and I'm happy you're in our Moon family too, because you are appreciated very very much
  • Noz -- you turned out to be a surprise and very much appreciated for your contributions, thank you
  • -----> and my "wish was granted" the day Ant hired me to join the Monria Team :)
  • bluu -- you are a nutbar -- but you know my banter comes from a place of love because you are that unique
  • -----> and for the record -- no one has experienced the DarkMoonCodeOfConduct unplugged -- :devil
  • Sholle -- thank you -- it's nice to see you pop in now and then
  • Anhithe -- no, wasn't going to do a thread for myself, but who did create the thread surprised me
  • -----> Leon is another one of our Monria community members that makes me smile a lot
  • Kendra -- can never go wrong with purple when it comes to me -- thank you
  • Max -- what can I say, you always know when to ask if I'm ok, it's like a Ninja DME Radar :aok
  • Woulfear -- always a friendly greeting and chat in the game -- thank you Woulf
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the birthday wishes.

I am now going to do my ship duties, and then try to gather a few for a pre-Shub event birthday hunt. :clap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
You don't know it yet, but there is going to be a party on the Yamato, with music even LOL

There definitely was a party on the Yamato, and in the TKoE/Yamato Discord channel. Great playlist Leon. :clap

Happy birthday DM, sorry I'm late on this. I wish u an amazing day, and that u receive back all the fun you have given us all, all at once today.

You are a special person to us all and we are very lucky to have you. Thanks for everything you do,
Max

I added you to my post Max, and thank you for your kind words. :)

Top Bottom