Harvester Gear

FireDbugFly

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
While staring into the Trees on long Harvesting Runs these thoughts occurred for the future.

Shub Spines are great for the extra 20KG carry weight. But even with this I find myself still relying heavily on having to spawn vehicles to drop carry weight while harvesting.

I was thinking that perhaps Toulan could Expand on the Woodcutters Helper Mission Chain.

The Effect(s) I am specifically targeting are:
Additional Carry Weight
Weight Reduction (Harvesting Specific Materials) in an Antigrav style.
-50% weight on these items only. No other items may be stored.
Short Moonleaf
Moonleaf
Long Moonleaf
TT Axe
Current UL harvester tools, ph3-reaper

Possible Options for Implementing
Toulan / DSEC Bound Vehicle (Land Vehicle looking like an Actual Wood Sled) - weighing less than 10kg and providing ~200kg in weight storage capacity.
Limitation: Cannot be Driven, can only be placed.

Toulan Back Equipped Harvesting Basket - 3kg weight and providing ~200kg in weight storage capacity.
Limitation:
Weight reduction Available only on DSEC/Toulan
Can wear on all planets.

And even if those weren't something possible currently, perhaps the concept of weight reduction to specific materials in harvesting might be possible in the future.

Just some thoughts.

~Dbug

Synial

After seeing what has been implemented recently across the universe this seems like an appropriate suggestion post. Anti-grav and new weight-related stuff will always be appreciated and create demand/markup opportunities.

Some random thoughts to add on here if I may; but after seeing what other planets have been able to get implemented within the realm of containers and anti-grav: I don't think it would be a reach to say that you could get some weight-related items implemented and sold at the Mirsal Vendor..

It seems like
1) an appropriate type of item to be sold for Mirsal
2) there are already dailies in place involving gathering wood and crafting said wood that reward Mirsal tokens (expand on these - as suggested in OP)
3) it would have the added benefit of driving more interest in CUHOF and Mirsal in general

my .02

Top Bottom