Has the card missions run out of mirsal ?

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Ive just ran 6 missions 2x3 to verify, either im very unlucky or something changed ? ive gotten 0 mirsal and also 0 nawacore parts ? Is there a daily quota or similar ?

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Thank you for answering, variance i can work with, just wanted to know if it was something intended that i missed, and could have known

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Oh maybe its limited pr person pr day, ive just done a cuhof 4 and didnt get any either, ill try another, and then see if that helps, if not ill try tomorrow again

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
another cuhof, no mirsal, no nawacore parts, ill try again tomorrow, im gussing its a timed cap

D

Deleted member 15549

Last edited by a moderator:

avarupter

something changed. was consistent per instance on each run after update, then on the 3rd of December, it became chance, about 1 in 3 chance your instance has any mirsal at all. Unless corrected, this seems unlikely to achieve any time soon.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I have a sneaking suspision those drops work on a wave like most loot.
The trick is going to be to learn when a wave is going on and then pound out the cuhofs until it runs out.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Its gonna be interresting to figure it out, my theory so far is that thers a personal cap, thats like a build up on how much we can collect in a given time frame. But the lord, and MA works in mysterius ways......

Top Bottom