hello all, question about UL items in Toulan

simsamhon

hello all.
i dont born in Toulsn, but i pack all my things and i came to grow up my avatar here. i have some questions.
someone knows if all list items in wiki and i see here (weapons), its all that i can loot? because i dont see any ul weapons list knowhere. if ul weapons for diferents levls (i mean low dps to midle or higer dps), dont loot here.
Wich TWEN special items i ca get from loot here in toulan.
i wilm be really sad if cant loot ul weapons here because mean in some point i will leave of Toulan to find that loot some other planet.
Ty if you take time to answer me or guide me ablut ul weapons in Toulan. GL all.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
You can loot general Twen items on Toulan.
Noone knows what the Toulan Twen is yet, it still has to be discovered.
No unlimited weapons exist at this moment.

simsamhon

frst at all, ty for ur replay.
when u say ''general twen items'', and no ul weapons 😭, can u say wich items can be?

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
[Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN Edition]
[A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN Edition]
[Omegaton M2870, Improved, TWEN Edition]
[Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Edition]
[ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN Edition]
[A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved, TWEN Edition]
[Sollomate Opalo, TWEN Edition]

Are the known ones so far.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
wow i think that items was from calypso only. ty vm. nothing else to add.

Actually, the "Discoveries" were on Calypso, but a few of those have now dropped elsewhere. Just yesterday (March 1st),
one of our community members looted the [Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Edition] off a Lotus Invader at Elara,
which is the 2nd map section at our DSEC-9 location.

[Globals]: Wilburforce ColonelBuckshot Buckshot killed a creature (Lotus Invader 05) with a value of 118 PED!

[Globals]: Wilburforce ColonelBuckshot Buckshot has found a rare item (Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted,
TWEN Edition) with a value of 96 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

Top Bottom