Hello everyone

Superraine raine r456

Hello everyone
Alittle about myself . not new to entropia but new to posting in forums. My wife and I both play. Ull see her around monria as well. Im Raine and shes Rosaraine. Always up for team hunts :) and events :) so far monria has welcomed us warmly everyone has been exceptionaly nice and informative. Thank you for that. Nice to meet everyone.

Eric Shade Avenged

The Knights of Entropia (TKoE)
Nice to meet your Raine, and welcome to the Monria forum! Were glad to have you :) If you have any questions feel free to ask!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Raine, I'm glad you introduced yourself. I can see now that since your wife plays EU with you, that you both will have a brand new home to live in on Monria when you're here. That's awesome. :)

I'll catch up with you on Wednesday to give you the apartment deed.

New York Rose

Hello everyone
Alittle about myself . not new to entropia but new to posting in forums. My wife and I both play. Ull see her around monria as well. Im Raine and shes Rosaraine. Always up for team hunts :) and events :) so far monria has welcomed us warmly everyone has been exceptionaly nice and informative. Thank you for that. Nice to meet everyone.
Well welcome you both..Glad to meet you and your wife. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Welcome to the Forum Raine I hope to see both of you in Game
Speaking as not much of a Forum person myself, the community here is great, so friendly and helpful.
I hope you guys will enjoy your time here :)

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Hello everyone

Hey @Superraine raine r456 welcome to the forum and thanks for turning up for the event, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I think you may need to win a second apartment though as in my experience it's a lot easier sharing a real home than a virtual one ;)

Superraine raine r456

Nice to meet all of u. Had some ppl asking why the fem char when im a guy. Well wife and i figured we could share armors and clothes saves on ped lol. Plus the char was created long time ago for sweating purposes but never really did anything. And if i could change the name lol i would lol. Never did check into if i could or not.

Top Bottom