Hello Monria! :D

Legends

Well Hello! to this great community!

I am Inherent Marxus Legends in game, Calypso born in 2006. I was inactive for years but about a year and a half ago I started playing again.

I don't have high skills, I'm only level 30 laser, level 10 colorer, level ~13 crafter (armor/weapons). What I most enjoy in Entropia is managing/stocking shops, bargain hunting/shopping, browsing the auction, interior decorating, etc... I've started skilling Animal Taming recently, not sure how far I'm going to go with it.

Although other planets were introduced to Entropia years ago, I had never traveled to them before 2017 and in fact, had never visited Monria until about a month ago.

Well I'm glad I've visited and in fact, I enjoy the moon so much I bought a Shop in Cthulhu tower! :D

I'm looking forward to seeing what new exciting things are about to be introduced to the moon and plan to participate in moon events as much as I can.

Cheers Monria!

Legends

P.S.: Check out my Shop Section in this forum, especially if you're in the market for Armor protection :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome Legends, you are a great addition to our Monria community. Our evolution is a bit slow, but we're coming along nicely. This community is simply amazing, and we have already enjoyed your presence and contributions, so thank you. :)

Top Bottom