Hello Monria!

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
I have been to almost every place in New Eden however over the course of a little over a year I have never landed on Monria until today.

I heard Monria changed hands and there were some great ideas and plans so I decided to leave Arkadia (she was being good to me) and support the community in any way I can find myself to be an asset.

If you see me in game, please say hello and if you need assistance, I will make myself available to you.

See you on Monria!

Mass "E8ty2nd" Tac

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria, always nice to meet new people who have decided to check us out. It's been just a month since the new team has been in place, and we're working feverishly to get things sorted with a new direction.

The holidays take away a little bit of time, but we've been pretty active already, so I'm sure the community will see some things soon.

Have a look around the forum, there's plenty of new content that will give you an idea of where we're going and what we'd like to do, and have fun exploring Monria. Be careful though, Cthulhu likes messing with fresh minds. If you see strange behavior, those are the ones that have already been infected. :D

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Welcome to Monria Mass Tac. Although we love having you here, you don't have to abandon Arkadia to be here. I too have called Arkadia home and have ties there as well. I typically go back forth from Monria to Ark a few times a week to conduct business there and all, so if you see me in game, and need a lift, give me a holler I'll quad you to Ark if im heading that way.

On that though, that is one of the things we are contemplating is having transport between the planets to bring people back and forth to Monria, especially after we get ramped up and start running events and such. In the meantime, take a look around, grab some of the missions and have fun. Oh and PS there typically is a sweat circle running in Cave 3 if you want to just kick back and chat for a while too.

sluggo

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
Thank you for the welcome Dark Moon and Sluggo, feeling the love!

Sluggo,
I never abandon any place, I am just choosing to move and establish a permanent residence here vs. Ark in support of my Soc. mates.

I like what I have read about the transport ship. This will make it easier for me to get all of my materials back and forth...have to complete the Viceroy armor set ;)

I have to admit, in the year I have been in EU I have only sweated a few hours however, I will make it a point to spend time in the circle just simply to chat and get to know the members of the community better, thank you for the invite!

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
sweating helps with the defensive skills a bit too as getting slapped constantly gives good evade as well as concentration and other skills. The sweat can be sold as well as I am sure you know by now.

In my case, when I find that I blew too many ped in the game as I have been doing lately :( Sweating is a good way to keep in touch with the community without dumping a ton of ped into MA's pockets.

Finally, you have a mentor right? Or did you graduate already? If you have a mentor still, doing the daily crafting mission here gives great craft skills and also allows you to work towards your graduation as well. Welding on a mothership may reward a few additional skills that crafting does not but that's just a pure burn. Buy wire and welder and burn it up. At least with crafting you get some of it back and can always global too, or sell stuff with Markup to make up a bit for losses.

sluggo

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
I have been to almost every place in New Eden however over the course of a little over a year I have never landed on Monria until today.

I heard Monria changed hands and there were some great ideas and plans so I decided to leave Arkadia (she was being good to me) and support the community in any way I can find myself to be an asset.

If you see me in game, please say hello and if you need assistance, I will make myself available to you.

See you on Monria!

Mass "E8ty2nd" Tac

Hey Welcome!

DHI are always welcome, I have some great memories from that soc :)

What do we call you btw, I'm not sure I can spell your nickname consistently, I can barely spell my own!

Ant

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
Thank you for the warm welcome Ant.
DHI has been very good to me and Sidekick069 has grown to be my best bud in game and one I consider out of game as well.

LOL, I know my nickname can get a little confusing but it is a play on my old Army days when I was in the 82D Airborne Division (E8ty2nd = 82D)...Anyway, to answer your question. Just call me Mass. I also answer to "Hey You!" pretty good too.

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Thank you for the warm welcome Ant.
DHI has been very good to me and Sidekick069 has grown to be my best bud in game and one I consider out of game as well.

LOL, I know my nickname can get a little confusing but it is a play on my old Army days when I was in the 82D Airborne Division (E8ty2nd = 82D)...Anyway, to answer your question. Just call me Mass. I also answer to "Hey You!" pretty good too.

Thanks for the background, I'll share some of my own:
Eugenio - Italian energy healer I met travelling once (I can't speak Italian and he couldn't speak English but somehow we bonded, I tend to do that with strange people as @Dark Moon Enigma can testify too :p
Anhithe - I'm pretty sure this was derived from Gaelic for wild man although I find no evidence of this
Wilde - Again the wild theme

Ant

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
Thanks for the background, I'll share some of my own:
Eugenio - Italian energy healer I met travelling once (I can't speak Italian and he couldn't speak English but somehow we bonded, I tend to do that with strange people as @Dark Moon Enigma can testify too :p
Anhithe - I'm pretty sure this was derived from Gaelic for wild man although I find no evidence of this
Wilde - Again the wild theme

Ant
Those are great mini stories to the meanings. I think "Wild" is appropriate as not too many people have the courage to set on the journey you have set up and continue to grow. I applaud you sir!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Wait, you trying to tell me I'm strange Mr. Wilde Man. :p

Eric Shade Avenged

The Knights of Entropia (TKoE)
A little late but WELCOME!!! I look forward to seeing you in-game! I also have been traveling back and fourth between Ark/Caly/Monria so if you need a ride, just ask! Once the Monria Mothership project is put in place, this all will become cake :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
A little late but WELCOME!!! I look forward to seeing you in-game! I also have been traveling back and fourth between Ark/Caly/Monria so if you need a ride, just ask! Once the Monria Mothership project is put in place, this all will become cake :D

And on that note, as soon as I get some additional information from Anhithe, we'll be moving ahead with the Monria Space Travel Program, and the official Yamato crew (TKoE) will start running the schedule. :)

Not sure we'll be serving cake on the Yamato though, that could get messy. :D

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
TY for the warm welcome Avenged. I am having a great time here on Monria thus far and an equally good time keeping up with the forum posts :)

Top Bottom