Hello Monria

Trebor

I am not one to write in forums normally, but I wished to say thank you to Monria's personnel. They do a great job providing for all the residents and visitors, regardless of your level.

I came over from Caly a little while ago to check out the crafting mission. I proceeded to run through all the NPC missions and discovered there is a lot more worthwhile reasons to visit Monria than just the crafting mission.

In hunting, the Shoggoth can really teach Calypso what a puny should be. A beginner can easily swunt these dry all by themselves. I can even handle the Yogs, at least the low level ones.

What really made me want to thank Monria was the events. I looked at the official events on Caly and decided I may be able to participate in the beginner level enough to have a chance, after a few years. Your events here give everyone a chance. And that is just AWESOME.

So, Thank you and maybe I can take care of some more Yogs this Saturday,

Trebor

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Thanks @Trebor, I was never one for forums myself until I ended up running one! It means a lot that you stop by and give us this feedback as this is exactly what we're aiming for.

Ant

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello Trebor ... very nice of you to stop by and share your thoughts with us, it's greatly appreciated. I'm glad that you enjoy the Moon environment and what we offer. Community comes first with us, and you will see that ring true with how we approach our vision for Monria. We had a wonderful first year as the new Monria Team, and are exciting for what is being planned for 2017.

With regard to our events, we always want them to be fair so that everyone has a chance at winning something, but we're also known for random giveaways, and event days are always good days on the Moon. :D

Welcome to the community, and looking forward to seeing you somewhere on the Moon. :)

Maximus Cashicus

Welcome Trevor, it's a great place here. The events are the best EU has and there's always fun to be had at them even if you are broke, you can't say that of anywhere else I believe. Hope you love it here as much as I do :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Aaw that's lovely Trebor it's great to see that you're getting along so well on Monria our community is our strength and we love new lovely people to make it even stronger :)

Thanks a million
Kendra

Top Bottom