Hello Monria!!!

ImpnAintEasy

Hi all ImpnAintEasy here hardcore twitch streamer and totally addicted to entropia!!! Join me anytime on my streams :p When I get 5 posts Ill put a link up lol

Oh a little bit about me, Born in Entropia July 17 2015
Currently lvl 49 blp sniper hit, 25 evader, 23 bio, 19 enhancers manufacturer.
I stream Entropia nearly everyday
I have some long term goals in entropia including but not limited to LA ownership, shop ownership amongst other things!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
LOL ... you crazy man :p ... welcome to Monria and the Monria forum, glad to have you around as one of our streamers ... looking forward to catch up with you one of these days when my plate isn't so full :D

Thanks for hanging out with us at the event today, it was pure fun. :)

ImpnAintEasy

LOL ... you crazy man :p ... welcome to Monria and the Monria forum, glad to have you around as one of our streamers ... looking forward to catch up with you one of these days when my plate isn't so full :D

Thanks for hanging out with us at the event today, it was pure fun. :)

It really was a good time, nice to see a event where the sponsor is involved! And woot 5 posts I'm in!!!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It really was a good time, nice to see a event where the sponsor is involved! And woot 5 posts I'm in!!!

Go ahead, do one more to be on the safe side. :D

Then you should also be able to see our Shoutbox on the right side of the forum. We use that during our travel schedules to let people know when we have docked at a location. :)

Nowget your Twitch thingy going. :clap

ImpnAintEasy

Is there a Monria teamspeak or discord setup? If not you guys are more than welcome to use my teamspeak server for group hunts etc. That goes to anyone its a public Entropia Teamspeak with options for private rooms ofc. If there is one setup can i join it :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have a Discord server set up to work with our Monria Community Initiatives Program (CIP) teams, but we don't host a public server where it's open to everyone. Team members are free to join additional services if they like, but my time is very limited, so I keep the server for Monria work purposes where there's minimal distractions.

Thanks for the offer though, appreciate it. :)

ImpnAintEasy

Must have a peaceful place to work =) Everyone else is more than welcome to join the TS @ entropia.online It really is great for group hunting and general chatting, if anyone has any questions feel free to PM me. Who knows you might make some new friends!

Top Bottom