Hello Monria!

Julien McBain

Hello Monrians, and greetings from McBain Manor!

I'm finally on the Monria Forums, and am really enjoying the moon. I only spent a short time on my previous visit, so I plan to see what I can do in the coming months as I hunt up the fabled Chapters of the Elder Gods.

As some of you know, I am a YouTuber, and am currently creating Monria content. Please look me up!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Julien ... nice to see you here too, welcome. I am already a subscriber of your YouTube channel ... thanks for the ones you do on Monria, it's appreciated. :)

Julien McBain

Hey DME, thanks for providing such a great environment with which to create content! I'm really looking forward to plowing through all that Monria has to offer in the coming weeks and months, and seeing if I can't manage to beat the odds and grab some of the rare items that your team has put into the game! :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey DME, thanks for providing such a great environment with which to create content! I'm really looking forward to plowing through all that Monria has to offer in the coming weeks and months, and seeing if I can't manage to beat the odds and grab some of the rare items that your team has put into the game! :)

Thanks Julien, it's still a work in progress, but there's plenty to learn about Monria here ... I watched your latest video last night and your search for Chapter 1 from the Shoggs ... I hope that drops for you soon ... I like that you set goals and persevere. You were right to assume that it will take a while. The chapters are a rather rare drop for sure, but it's different for everyone.

We have a Twitch Stream section at the forum, so you might want to set up your own Twitch Stream thread so it's more readily available here. Just follow the instructions in the first thread. If you have an issue applying your stream, let me know because a new forum account has their posts moderated before going public as a part of our anti-spam program. I can fix the link if you don't have enough posts yet, but it will give easier access to your Twitch Stream.

Good luck in your search of the chapters and the horns. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Unfortunately, I only have a YouTube Channel, and I stream there instead of on Twitch. Will it work the same way?

Hmmm ... I don't think so because Ant has the Twitch Stream program set up specifically, and also, only Entropia Universe videos will show up here. Maybe you can share your Monria-related videos here at the forum once you have completed a run ... I just created a Monria Streamed Videos section and gave you your own sub-section.

Just use the Media icon above in your threads to insert the YouTube videos, it's quite simple.

Top Bottom