Hello

Sandy

I am a new player since today.

My brother helped me register in monria after lots of trial and error so i will be trying the game out

hope you treat me well during my stay here

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria ... I will see if I can catch up with you in the game to give you the Monrian Born starter kit. In the meantime, review the Monrian Born Program content to learn what your benefits are as a Monrian Born.

Sandy

i completed getting the ooze mission, my mentor said that i am not allowed to buy sweat and sell it at sweat events and have to sweat it myself. is that the case for monria sweat program too?

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
i completed getting the ooze mission, my mentor said that i am not allowed to buy sweat and sell it at sweat events and have to sweat it myself. is that the case for monria sweat program too?

The guidelines for our Monrian Born sweat buying program are clearly outlined in the Monrian Born Program post. If you buy sweat and try to sell it to me, it is considered cheating, and you will lose your Monrian Born privileges.

The owner of Monria is generous in funding our Community Initiative Programs (CIP), and you will not find a new player program with these benefits anywhere else.

Buying sweat at a lower price and selling it to me is pure and simple cheating. We offer our sweat buying program to Monrian Borns only at the higher price to help extend game play their first 3 months.

It bothers me that anyone would even think it's ok to buy sweat at a lower price and sell it to me. Sweating isn't a fun activity, but it helps to gain you peds if you're not depositing.

I hope this answers your question.

Top Bottom