Hello

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Vassago
Welcome to Monria and the Forum :)

I hope you have lots of fun in game and don't forget if you need any help there's always someone at the end of a post if you need them :)

Good luck
Kendra

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Vassago and welcome to a community of very helpful players ... there's a great deal of information at the forum that will be beneficial to you, but be sure to engage with our community members in the game as well because they too are very helpful.

I haven't been too present in the game recently because of RL, but I've also been working on our March quarterly magazine that I'm hoping to get published today sometime. Our past quarterly issue have a lot of information about both Monria and Toulan, so it's worth having a read sometime.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Vassago and welcome to a community of very helpful players ... there's a great deal of information at the forum that will be beneficial to you, but be sure to engage with our community members in the game as well because they too are very helpful.

I haven't been too present in the game recently because of RL, but I've also been working on our March quarterly magazine that I'm hoping to get published today sometime. Our past quarterly issue have a lot of information about both Monria and Toulan, so it's worth having a read sometime.

Top Bottom