Here is a mock-up map of my trek around Toulan in water via Hoverboard ...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I think we could consider serious water racing on Toulan based on the following ... this was a non-stop run on my hoverboard except for where the low-hanging bridge is at the southern portion of Sandy Shores that I marked with a white circle ... I had to maneuver to the left to stay in water and get under the bridge and keep going. I really had fun doing this and I can see some fun events in the future.

BTW ... the entire trek was in water, even on the West side of the map.

The waypoint for the start and finish is -- /wp [Planet Toulan, 137281, 90814, 101, Waypoint]

Toulan-Water-Racing-Route-1.png

Vonny

Maybe I will try it in my boat if I get enough done IRL today. Looks like I might want to make the bridge my start and end depending on how hard it is to get under with the boat.

Another fun thing I have found to do with vehicles is "Mob Jumping". I learned that this was possible while trying to get Caly tp's using my spear from Cyrene. Got distracted IRL with auto-run on. Looked back at the screen just in time to see me jump a Longu (run up the tail and off the nose). Haven't tested Cyrene mobs yet. Quaffazz have the right shape, but agro is way too high (found the same with Kerb's when I tried them on Caly).

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I can tell you right now that you won't be able to get your boat under that bridge because it's almost touching the water ... the other thing I thought of with regard to a water race where a boat could be used was just to not go into the inner core from where my starting point was and just circle the entire planet in the water just off the coast, it's easy enough and there plenty more space for multiple boats to engage in a water race then.

The start point could be anywhere. :)

Top Bottom