Hi all

VuK

Hi all,

I am considering a trip to Toulan. My avatar is fairly new, as I sold out my old EU account few years ago.

So, the question is, what do I need for this planet?
Is there a point in a new avatar moving there?
Any special things to take from Caly?

Ty all in advance.

All best VuK

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Considering Toulan

Hi VuK,

I think Toulan is good place to skill up a young avatar - there are repeatable missions and low level mobs that drop some things you can use, and others with MU. Toulan crafting requires a lot of resources that can looted off of low level mobs.

There are no vehicles on Toulan, but it is small, so getting around is not too difficult - sort of old-school. None the less, a TP chip will make life much easier.

Toulan is pretty quiet - in advance of full launch and marketing, there aren't that many players - but it is beautiful and packs a lot into a small space.

If you fly in from another planet, it is easy to miss the start of current new-arrivals mission chain. When you are in the Landing Zone, and the TP is to the Southeast, the NPC is located to more Northeast, standing on the platform where new avatars spawn (I assume).

I'd say give it a try, come see for yourself.

Cheers,
Miles

Nor Alien

Hi VuK,

I think Toulan is good place to skill up a young avatar - there are repeatable missions and low level mobs that drop some things you can use, and others with MU. Toulan crafting requires a lot of resources that can looted off of low level mobs.

There are no vehicles on Toulan, but it is small, so getting around is not too difficult - sort of old-school. None the less, a TP chip will make life much easier.

Toulan is pretty quiet - in advance of full launch and marketing, there aren't that many players - but it is beautiful and packs a lot into a small space.

If you fly in from another planet, it is easy to miss the start of current new-arrivals mission chain. When you are in the Landing Zone, and the TP is to the Southeast, the NPC is located to more Northeast, standing on the platform where new avatars spawn (I assume).

I'd say give it a try, come see for yourself.

Cheers,
Miles
Great post!... :)

VuK

Miles, thanks for a great advice.

I am currently on Ark, will definitly come visit for the weekend.

When I saw the design, I wanted it to be my home planet, but its still in the beta, so I can always move home later on. :)

It will be fun to walk again.

Top Bottom