Hi Fellow Monrians

Jack Styles

Shop Owner
Hi,

I am new to the Monria Forum.

Was introduced to Monria in EU by fellow Soc mates Rosa and Raine.

Visited Monria a couple of times and liked what I saw. Managed to get an Apartment on Monria. Very recently purchased the deed for the main hub shop floor 3 shop 4.

Looking forward to seeing Monria grow and making new friends here and ingame.

Jack Jake Styles.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello Jack, nice to run into you again. Who would have thought that winning 100 PED as the first person NOT at the AHR Grand Opening on Monria to friend list me would one day have not only an apartment but a premo shop at the Hub. :D

We create magic here on the Moon. :hi

Welcome, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll do with your shop as well. I'll get you set up in the private Shop Owners forum so that you can join the others. :)

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Jack, nice to meet you and congratulations on the shop - I watched all the bidding to the bitter end, I'm delighted people want to be a part of what we're doing.

Be sure to sign up for the free flights program and as DM mentioned there is a forum for shop owners so feel free to share any ideas, suggestions or to ask anything in there.

Ant

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Welcome to the forum Jack
I'm delighted for you, purchasing a hub shop, and I wish you all the luck in the world with it :)

By the way. I like shoes ;)

Top Bottom