Hi, I did make a thread saying hi but it has vanished?

RJ-Rob

Hi, I finally made an account. My first hello thread has vanished lol

Or maybe it has just not been approved yet?

But yeah I am a 20+ year player, I love toulan planet too. 3rd time back on the planet. I will be making Toulan my home at some point in the future too.

gl all

Rob

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello RJ ... nice to see you here ... I saw on the EU Discord where you mentioned that you were headed to Toulan, so let me know if there's anything I can help you with ... also, our community is amazingly friendly and helpful, so be sure to ask for anything you need in the Toulan chat channel as well. Oh, and ... if you haven't joined the Virtualsense Discord and Fire DBug Fly's Discord, please do, there's a wealth of info there as well that will be of benefit ... DBug is actually conducting one of his Toulan tours tomorrow, so check in on that.

And yes, with regard to new account posting, the posts go into the moderation queue for about 8 posts before they will go directly public. It's part of our anti-spam program and helps to keep the baddies away. :)

I'll remove your other post so that there aren't duplicates.

RJ-Rob

Hello RJ ... nice to see you here ... I saw on the EU Discord where you mentioned that you were headed to Toulan, so let me know if there's anything I can help you with ... also, our community is amazingly friendly and helpful, so be sure to ask for anything you need in the Toulan chat channel as well. Oh, and ... if you haven't joined the Virtualsense Discord and Fire DBug Fly's Discord, please do, there's a wealth of info there as well that will be of benefit ... DBug is actually conducting one of his Toulan tours tomorrow, so check in on that.

And yes, with regard to new account posting, the posts go into the moderation queue for about 8 posts before they will go directly public. It's part of our anti-spam program and helps to keep the baddies away. :)

I'll remove your other post so that there aren't duplicates.

Ok thanks. I am not new to Toulan though, we have met a few months ago :) We also chatted in game.

I already know most things about Toulan already :) I was just late to making a forum account haha

I am here now anyway :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ok thanks. I am not new to Toulan though, we have met a few months ago :) We also chatted in game.

I already know most things about Toulan already :) I was just late to making a forum account haha

I am here now anyway :)

I know we've chatted in the game but wasn't sure how long you had been around or at Toulan ... I was surprised to see that you had been in the game as long as you have though, so a true veteran ... I just celebrated my 17th year this month on the 2nd, so we have both seen a lot of changes over the years, and about to go through another one, but hopefully this next one will be the best. :thumbsup

RJ-Rob

I know we've chatted in the game but wasn't sure how long you had been around or at Toulan ... I was surprised to see that you had been in the game as long as you have though, so a true veteran ... I just celebrated my 17th year this month on the 2nd, so we have both seen a lot of changes over the years, and about to go through another one, but hopefully this next one will be the best. :thumbsup

Wow yep - What is coming is very exciting. Even though I am much older now haha. I still feel young inside but my body says otherwise haha xD

Top Bottom