Hi Monria :)

John Strike X3

Hi all, i play Entropia bit more than 2 years. Mostly i am hunter, although i usually do better at mining, but i also love taming and healing,and helping new ppl. I am part of BIG Industries staff and u can often find me hosting some of BIG events. Also am part of the amazing soc and currently Colonel at TKoE. Lately i spend workdays on Ark but most of weekends am on Monria. C ya all in game :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello there Dear Strike --> nice to see you at the forum, and I look forward to your activity. :)

On another note:

• I too am a member of TKoE, and it's a fantastic society with a lot of great and helpful members
  • the boss made me join when he invited me to the Monria Team because he was already a member :D
  • but I don't regret it for one minute, because it's been a wonderful experience :aok
  • I also want to thank you publicly for being proactive in initiating a Yamato Repair Skilling Program
  • I know it was slow-going at first, but it seems to have picked up some momentum
  • I'll be talking with you soon about developing and managing this program
  • in the meantime, let me know if you need anything, because we want to support this program
As a funny side-note:
  • when I saw you in-game at Monria's Main Crater last night and you said "Finally I meet you in person" -->
  • I was shaking my head a bit because you've seen me a lot on the Yamato --> but then
  • it dawned on me that you've only seen me as the Monria Fleet Manager :laugh
  • this twice-a-week transgender stuff is making a mess outta me :p
  • since I'm in the MFM avatar 99% of the time during our travel schedule, it should have been a female avatar
  • it's a real challenge when I have to pee :eek:

John Strike X3

Ty all again for such warp welcome, and am glad to be part of this amazing comunity.

Hello there Dear Strike --> nice to see you at the forum, and I look forward to your activity. :)

• I'll be talking with you soon about developing and managing this program
  • in the meantime, let me know if you need anything, because we want to support this program
^ Its a date :p Sure hit me up anytime :D

@Dark Moon Enigma We got some momentum and i really hope we continue with even more.

@Izz Ty and pleasure was all mine, sry to stick short was getting really late my time.

@sidekick069 Ty SK, as i like to say: we all are nuts in our own way :D Am sure ill fit heheh.

@New York Rose Tyvm :dancing

Top Bottom