hi monria

bercebu

Hello every one :).

I've been playing for 2 years,but I was 6 months without playing, Unfortunately I am not born in monria, I had not joined the forum of my planet because it always seemed to me that there it is not used. I was very happy to see that this forum was written every day, I hope this community continues to grow, I think you are doing very well.
I am very happy to be in monria and I plan to stay here for a long time.

I want to spend good times here, learn more about the game and help new ones come in everything I can or know.

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello there, and welcome to the Monria forum ... why not take a minute and tell us a little about yourself. I think you should be able to edit your post, not sure if that's available until after you have 5 posts, but let us know if you're Monrian Born, a visitor from another planet, how long you've been playing ... all the good stuff. :)

In the meantime, our community is very helpful, so ask questions either here at the forum, or in Monria chat in the game.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bercebu ... that was a lovely write-up you did, thank you for taking the time. Not being Monrian Born doesn't mean that you or anyone else aren't as welcome in our community. We have had a lot of non-Monrian Born really find our community appealing because of our Monria chat channel in the game, but also because of how we do things on the Moon.

We have an amazing community and it continues to grow. For those who hang about and share our evolution over time they will continue to experience how we put community first. We want the Monria experience to be a great one, and one that we advance along our development path, so we will work hard at that.

Max is right, any questions you have, please feel free to ask them here at the forum or in Monria chat in the game, because there are many people who will be helpful. We are always open to ideas and suggestions, and partner with the Monria community to learn what works for them and what doesn't ... we listen.

Welcome again to Monria, and I think you'll find the forum full of helpful and interesting information. :)

Top Bottom