Hi

ShadowFox98

Hi, so I'm ShadowFox98, I go by Foxy in-game. I've played MMOs before, just not this hardcore so I would like to get a mentor if possible in trading for profit and ecomining since im new to Entropia and don't really know anything. If you are reading this then you have probably seen my profile pic, so yes, I do like furries. I enjoy anime, Trading Card Games, and Manga as well.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria and our forum. We have several Mentors, so I'm sure you'll connect to one of them. There is a list of official Monria Mentors in the Beginners Corner section of the forum.

Also check out the Monria New Arrivals Training information in that section and try to attend the classes. Arcyon held the first class last night on Economy and it was very informative and very well received.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hi Foxy welcome to the game :) I hope you get you mentor soon they're all great and very friendly :D

Hope you have fun in game and on the forum, the community here is so lovely it's a great place to start you entropia life :)

See you in game
Kendra :hi

PS You have to checkout floor 9 shop 1 in Cthylla Tower she sells Plushies :) They're so cute!

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Hi Foxy, welcome to Monria.

The mentors are a good bunch and feel free to ask anything here or in Monria chat "/join #monria" we have some nice people on the Moon that are always willing to help new players.

Ant

Arcyon

Welcome to the moon Foxy :)
We talked a bit today, I was taken with classes duty so that didn't cross my mind too much eheh !

If you want to contact me later on, I can offer you a mentor, or at least help you contact one of our other official mentors that could suit you :)

Until then, I hope you do well and I'll see you around !

New York Rose

Hello..Hello!
Your profile picture reminds me of the PS2 game I had "Sly Cooper" I was uber level on that (considering was for 12 and under game or something.) LOL
Have a wonderful time on Monria and Good Luck!

:ecstatic:clap

Top Bottom