Hi!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria, it has an amazing community. I will do my best to meet up with you on Monday ... I am -5 game time.

We'll get you sorted when we meet up. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
:toasthi some of u may know me as Soul from Rocktropia..yep thats me and Monria is one of the few planets i have failed to look at..so maybe this St Patricks Day i might pop over and see the fun u guys have here

First ... will be nice to have you on Monria, especially during this "Cool & Chaos" annual event ... nice way to be indoctrinated to our community, which is nothing less than amazing ...

Second ... you should start your own introduction thread since this one belongs to someone else. :)

Third ... Monria is not actually a planet, but a planetoid, or as Shadow calls it ... a Moontoid ... we are an independent territory and not a Moon associated with any planet ... we like it that way. :D

See you at the event. :jumpclap

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
:toasthi some of u may know me as Soul from Rocktropia..yep thats me and Monria is one of the few planets i have failed to look at..so maybe this St Patricks Day i might pop over and see the fun u guys have here

Heya Soul... Good to see you find the way over to Monria finaly :p The Paddy event is a great time to come have a look and fall in love with the place.. I am sure you will like it here if you pop over :D

Top Bottom