Higher level weapons

Stig

Would be nice with some higher level weapons that one actually could use to hunt :D .

Anyways after returning to this game after a break I still find this planet extremely enjoyable, I hope to see some of you out there!

Guarana

Will this be released in the next PP update? Will we also see more high lvl weapons being looted rather than crafted? =)

Manny

To be honest I'd rather see the vast majority of weapons being crafted - except maybe melee.
That would ensure that there would be enough demand for crafters to actually craft them long term, bringing the MU of loot and ores/enmats up. And that would make it sustainable for everyone.

Sandman

To be honest I'd rather see the vast majority of weapons being crafted - except maybe melee.
That would ensure that there would be enough demand for crafters to actually craft them long term, bringing the MU of loot and ores/enmats up. And that would make it sustainable for everyone.

Agree. Make the better weapons crafted...I think it's the right way to handle the L weapons.
Armor would be nice, too.

Having some success selling the Sahara MK-4, but there's a need for weapons L10-30.

I'm trying to make my shop THE Toulan items importer.

Come check it out.

Medusa Bazaar Shop 3:6 on Calypso

Cutter

Agree. Make the better weapons crafted...I think it's the right way to handle the L weapons.
Armor would be nice, too.

Having some success selling the Sahara MK-4, but there's a need for weapons L10-30.

I'm trying to make my shop THE Toulan items importer.

Come check it out.

Medusa Bazaar Shop 3:6 on Calypso

Well dang,, why didnt you say so... had butt loads of guns i gave away.. lol..

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
New batches of weapons are released in each VU, the more powerful ones along with delightful surprises will come within two VUs.

Thanks Nikopol for your valued feedback.

dariushbabri

Anyways after returning to this game after a break I still find this planet extremely enjoyable, I hope to see some of you out there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom