How rude..

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hellow Monria,

I realised i have been rude enough to do not introduce myself when i signed up.. so here we go..

In game names Eleni Von Estlla, im french, now living in UK ; im born on Arkadia but promptly escaped to Toulan where i found deep peace and i personally had a crush on this planet, as i cant really cope with high population, then i spent most of my time on Toulan ever since.

Im in Miles' Toulan related society Al-Nahar Wanderers, which i joined to help Miles building it, and for the love of Toulan.

Skill wise:
-I am plasma dedicated, training all time to reach the level where ill be able to hunt players.
-Mining wise i can handle a F-106 but i found out that i hit more with a TT finder so i sold all my gear recently.
-Crafting... (X) FAILED
-Now on i aspire designing fashion sets, and drawing makeup masks, which seem to be my best skill so far..
Useless for most, but i clearly enjoy it :)
-As mentioned in another post ill head up on a healing path, im in the hope to be a bit more useful to Monria community.

I think that is for now, i really enjoy the community on Monria. Excuse me if i might be a bit quiet, but thats a trait of me; i don't bite though :)

Be safe for now,
-E-

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm liking you and your quirky style a LOT Eleni, and I think you're a great addition to our amazing community. :thumbsup

And speaking of style --> I will probably need some assistance in that area too, so we may become good friends. :D

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Thanks all for the warm welcome :)

Hope you will enjoy my humor, not everyone does; :so cool<-- (they do)
Speaking of style it is no problem, knitted jumper and socks, for the best winter evenings ever cozy by the fireplace; now if you plan to go out, we need to chat a bit...

Have a :havingamoment day. May :babylove you (and your taste).

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Thanks Kendra :)
As peaceful as Toulan i dunno, no one could hear me swear there.. But take it i didnt complain on Monria yet, which is a very good sign :rolleyes: I even enjoy it.
This place is Evil and people seem to help each other, which i like; so thats a yes, charming :p

Alissanos

VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria and the forum :)

I've also been messing around with masks but must admit, my design skills are pretty bad :) If you need masks or makeup, I usually have some, at the moment I'm trying to get everything from storage on other planets to here so I can have it all together.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Hello Eleni, welcome to Monria, both the moon and the forum.
On your crafting /furnituring etc etc. Get the daily mission, you don't have to do it in a day but have it active, that way when you do dabble in a crafting something here and there, it counts towards it. The reward is 75 pec daily in Engineering, which feeds into just about every crafting skill there is, so it is absolutely a great reward.

Don't let crafting get you down too much, it's a bugger to get good at. The trick is, craft stuff that others need and sell for Markup, that helps cover any losses you may incur making it. If you need any specific supplies let me know and Ill keep an eye out for them in my shopping around.

sluggo

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hi Hi thanks a lot for the welcomes and advices :)
Alissanos i am sure always after some kind o makeup :) those things gets sunk like crazy so im trying to build my little stock :)
I might post the 2 masks i just done recently, might give ideas and d get a cool feedback, negative or posotive i wont be frightened i swear.

Izz aye, im afraid ill have to stay at your appartment, any couch will do but if i can have the upstairs room and you put doors and occur the windows that be perfect :)

Sluggo , i was meant to be back tonight on monria but my tailor told me "cya tomo" so i guess im stuck, back on ark to grab my BPs, ill try get this crafting quest and will craft cheap EPs when i have a tenner spare quids. (I use explosives, as ammos myself so no MU but no loss :)

Hope im back by tomorrow now :S

Be safe all,
-E-

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Joey Jordison mask.jpg

I Dunno if anyone ever heard of Joey Jordison? Well i tryied to copy his makeup, that was first mask i tryied to do [the asymetry is done on purpose :) ]

Alissanos

VCAT Team Member
Awesome masks Eleni! I have makeup in storage on Caly and RT that I need to get here, when I have them i'll let you know and you can see if there's anything you need.

Reactions: Izz

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hee Hee Thanks a lot, im still testing and learning, and God the MA system for makeup isnt easy at all, but ill make it :)

Thanks a lot Alissa :) i brought all mine, but i use it too fast.. Even depleted Calypso shop :S

Top Bottom