How to born in Toulan

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello. How to born in Toulan?
i already crete an account at " https://account.entropiauniverse.com/new-account/?pid=12&ccode=toulan "
and verified email
Now i need the link to login the game and start on Planet Toulan , please

In order to guarantee that you are indeed a Toulan Born avatar, it's best to go to the following link:

Creating a Monria and/or Toulan Born Avatar

Follow the instructions exactly as you see them listed below the Virtualsense Website link.

I don't know what site you signed up at, so not easy to direct you otherwise. There is a glitch with cookies and if you sign up other than from our website following the instructions as listed, there's no guarantee you will be Toulan Born.

You may not know for sure if you are Toulan Born right now since you said you signed up, but the only way to know that is to log into the game using the email you signed up with.

Go to that link you gave in your post and sign in using your email and password, if you haven't created your avatar yet you will end up in the avatar creation room. Once you exit the avatar creation room, if you end up in the Toulan start room, then you are Toulan Born, but if you end up at Thule on Calypso, you are not Toulan Born.

If that's the case, then you can always create a new Toulan Born avatar using the instructions I linked you too, but then you would have to submit a support ticket and ask MA to delete the first avatar if it's not Toulan Born.

I hope that wasn't too confusing, but let me know if you need any further help.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Also forgot to mention to make sure you have the game downloaded as well, and it might be helpful to include all planets and space if you plan to travel from planet to planet, even during our Yamato warp schedules since you will get the free space travel benefit.

Dea

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
It appears that you should be ok to download the game client and login

Dea

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
weird...you can request MA delete that one and try again. There should also be an entry room when creating your avatar that gives you the choice between planets to start on.

Dea

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
After getting Mindark support to delete the Calypso avatar try this:

• first, right click on this Virtualsense Website link and open link in Incognito Window
  • it will take you directly to our Virtualsense Website in Incognito mode
  • then at the top of the page ... click on either Monria or Planet Toulan for where you want to create your avatar
  • then click on PLAY NOW ... the Entropia Universe page will come up for you to create your account
  • there is a Monria and/or Planet Toulan key code associated with either Monria or Toulan
  • follow the instructions to create your account and then log into the game using your email and password

Farense

After getting Mindark support to delete the Calypso avatar try this:

• first, right click on this Virtualsense Website link and open link in Incognito Window
  • it will take you directly to our Virtualsense Website in Incognito mode
  • then at the top of the page ... click on either Monria or Planet Toulan for where you want to create your avatar
  • then click on PLAY NOW ... the Entropia Universe page will come up for you to create your account
  • there is a Monria and/or Planet Toulan key code associated with either Monria or Toulan
  • follow the instructions to create your account and then log into the game using your email and password
I did all this

Top Bottom