HSSC/FFSI September news 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaimarr

Ok so we have just finished the summer hunts and I got some good news. We already have made enough PED for one of our 3 winter hunts, Tied up in my favourite craft item simple conductors 1 and we just need to make around 200ped more. I dunno why I like tying up the hunt money in simple conductors, just makes it neat and tidy I guess

Secondly I am moving the Toulan event back to the first of every month to the seventh it makes more sense to fly from NI to Toulan then to Rocktropia rather than Rocktropia the Toulan... Also it gives me more time to pluck Rocktropia three rigs after the changes at the Nawa Temple... Then again I only used the Nawa Temple for... Personal uses :secret

Also speaking of [Nawa Fragment] and [Nawa Shard] I'm trying to work out if a full team can run CUHOF 1 with [Mawlood Recruit Eagle (L)] and [Sollomate Rubio (L)]… For reasons... Anyone willing to help me out with that please message below I maybe could supply the rifles as I got more then enough across the 3 planets I run HSSC/FFSI on to go around but not the ammo and this will happen next month if I get enough interest :shooting

Also is it me or has the drop rate of [Fanoos Medical V1 (L)] gone down for anyone else. If so any spare half TT [Fanoos Medical V1 (L)] that you are thinking about getting rid of in the TT. please reconsider and donate to HSSC/FFSI event and keep us healing and helping new players and those who can't afford to depo alike.

And lastly I just want to say to the players who access my event and donate to HSSC/FFSI. You are all great please keep supporting these event because without you this event would be as half as great as it is now... So I think that is everything for this News letter this month any this changes this month the new will come in an edit to this page so have a great September and I'll see you here next month for a new news letter :hi

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I think 10 is the limit for team? That would mean you would have 27 dps.
While it is doable there might be alot of running from being killed if you go without any armor.
Also keep in mind the cuhof loot seems to be set to certain values and the more healing is done the more negative your return is going to be. Same goes for armor decay.

It does sound like it could be alot of fun to go in there with a whole group.

Kaimarr

I think 10 is the limit for team? That would mean you would have 27 dps.
While it is doable there might be alot of running from being killed if you go without any armor.
Also keep in mind the cuhof loot seems to be set to certain values and the more healing is done the more negative your return is going to be. Same goes for armor decay.

It does sound like it could be alot of fun to go in there with a whole group.
Yeah wasn't sure how CUHOF worked and was thinking about doing one for my Xmas hunt but testing it first but if that is the case I think we will just stick with over world mobs for the Xmas hunt if the returns are not there and I think it is 12 in a group so me and 11 others

2.7 x 11 = 29.7 for [Mawlood Recruit Eagle (L)]
3.0 x 11 = 33.0 for [Sollomate Rubio (L)]

Missing DPS from 1 member to accommodate healer

Kaimarr

[Sollomate Azuro (L)] is 42 x 11 = 46.2
[Mawlood Recruit Hawk (L)] is 3.8 x 11 = 41.8

Also [EWE EP-2 Proton (L)] is 5.0 x 11 = 55. Highest DPS of the entry level weapons but I don't know how good a close quarters combat gun like a pistol will be in CUHOF

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
In CUHOF, I believe team limit is 10, but others can verify that because I think this was tested not that long ago.

Kaimarr

Ahh ok maybe CUHOF wouldn't work for an Xmas hunt lactation with only 9 shooting with entry level weapons, I would need to go back to the drawing board with that one ((and allocate more of a budget to a CUHOF hunt)). Could be a fun hunt for next year if I don't put the end of year budget funding into shares and deeds ((Which returns go back into the event)) and focus my spending on that. But research and planning will be key for an event like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom