Hunting Loot only around 4 types / Crafing no BP's dropping?

emma

Hey,

my soc mates hunted a lot and looted only around 4 different types of things.
Animal Eye Oil
Animal Muscle Oil
Animal Thyroid Oil
Ammunition

I'm crafting Generic Leather Texture Blueprint.. i know nothing special, but after over 700 clicks no Blueprint dropped. Not even the usual calypso ones.

Is that intentional?
Are other looting other stuff?

Kind Regards
Emma

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Toulan blueprints are coming in next week's patch.
Toulan Mobs have dedicated loot items, we'll follow up on this matter.

Thanks Emma.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
That is good to know, do you have any eta on the hunting loot.
Been hunting alot allrdy, its kinda boring with just oils.

Neil Stockton

Blueprints still not dropping. About 2500 clicks, no BPs at all, armor, tools, weapons. Can you confirm that they have indeed been put into the loot? Only component BPs appear to be dropping.

Please get in touch with Mindark. If you have submitted the BP plans to them they can add them to loot on the fly and make them start dropping, they very often forget to add BPs to loot.

Last edited:

Cutter

Mob loot has changed a bit. I was getting muscle oil and ammo exclusively. Now I'm getting oil residue as well :p

Yeah,, and the quantity of oil and ammo is still good, but the residue was added a few days ago.. we were hoping for the Toulan Mob Specific loot to start dropping with this patch :(.

Ridan

They should have kicked it in by now imo. Without hunting crafting and mining suffers also. Not good imo ):.

Lets hope to get this going azap

Cutter

Just checking in. I am almost done with my little side trip to Caly for tiering some things.

Has the loot situation or the NPC 's and Missions changed any?

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
No, loot remains the same still.
Was also wondering if we could get an official comment sinds its been 3 weeks and we still didn't get any follow up as implied earlier in this tread.

Svarog

No, loot remains the same still.
Was also wondering if we could get an official comment sinds its been 3 weeks and we still didn't get any follow up as implied earlier in this tread.

PP content update is known to be planned for mid-March, apparently nothing gonna happen before that.

Top Bottom