I cant even Log In! :(

megaman

Just left the bizmark in my quad, and as soon as I hit the threshold to enter space, I was disconnected. Since then, I haven't been able to relog. The log in window just says loading, and the circle spins, but nothing loads. It has been about 30 min now. Another moment of excitement to sheer disappointment in technical fails. damn. :(

santacrew3

space is glitched

me and the player above me and another friend of mine mind you this all happened at the same time, were leaving the toulan space station after taking a mothership for free there and right before me and my two friends could enter the planet im not sure what happened to them but one cant even log in currently to the game and me and my friend jacob are stuck in no ship just floating outside toulan and game isn't letting us teleport to revive terminal or anything at all. please help this sucks

Kitch

from another post it looks like there may be an issue with loot which they would need to take the planet offline to fix so if your in toulan then u cant log in. If yuor stuck floating in space that is a known issue so.. dunno :S send support case via the website and they shuold "place" your avatar on the SS

OmarJDI

same issue here.. entered my user/pass then it keep says logging in & the circle keep spinning... nothing is happening!!

Top Bottom