I chose Monria and like it

Garr Grimwald

Hi everyone, I just started playing properly, I opened the account a while ago but got distracted and am only now getting into the game.

I am still mostly confused.
Which is fine as I like a hard game.
The problem is for a noob like me is I don't know where to look and when I do a lot of the content is out of date and I am not sure if it is applicable.

I still only have 1.66 pec
I don't yet know where to sell sweat, I know it's only with other players but not yet discovered how to do that.
I would like to take a trip off world but not yet worked that one out, I know I have to add my name to a forum thread, but what happens after that is unclear.

This is in no way to moan, I kinda like figuring this stuff out and as always in these games (played Eve for 5 years so I know pain) the info is out there, but it gets buried amongst all the other stuff.

Determined to make a stake on this moon.
I also want to blog about it as my day job is being a writer.

Thank you for creating this place for me to play in.

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Hello and welcome as a returning player :) Hope you will find Monria and the comunity to your likings and that you will have a blast in here as rest of us :D

make sure to take a good look at Beginners Corner
that will provide good rereshing info, use chat and ask away :) we dont bite that hard so often.

Link to guides and wiki and all that will be given to you if you ask in chat :) May save you some time looking all over..

Legends

Awesome! Welcome back!

Yeah it helps if you are kind of a nerd, I think a large proportion of the player base is a bit nerdy. One of us can definitely run you through a mock trade just to get you familiar with how it works. Use the chats to find a buyer for your sweat. Most of the player-to-player trades in the game start from a discussion in the chats.

Good luck to you o/

Legends

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome (back) to Monria ... not sure how long it's been since you created your avatar, and whether you received your starter kit as a Monrian Born, but we can sort that out and make sure you get one.

Not sure what information you're looking at that is outdated, but if it's at the forum please let me know what and where it is so that I can have a look at it.

As a Monrian Born, you should have a look at the Monrian Born Program and How it Works. It gives you information on our sweat buying program for Monrian Borns only, but there are several links to other information that is important as well, including the one to sign up for your free space travel benefit. There is a link there too that leads to the MNAT Tutorials in the Beginners Corner that Kingu mentioned.

If you haven't done the beginning quests that start at the Monria Hub at the teleporter, then I would start there and follow that chain. When you get to DSEC Forensics to talk with Trip Kaminsky, be sure to take the Shoggoth mission from Angela Grayson and work on that.

Send me a friend request in the game and let me know what a good time is to meet up. We can go from there, but as mentioned by the others, keep the Monria chat channel active in the game because this is an amazing community and they are very helpful.

Top Bottom