Independence Day Party | With a Twist

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It's no secret that Oberon NightSeer is the EU Wizard and has been building aerial platforms off and on for about 9 years. He has a magnificent eye for design, as well as the wow factor. He spent at least a couple of months building something quite special for Monria's Independence Day Party and added a surprise twist.

The first video is the Independence Day Party with a few people who decided to join us for this special aerial experience. Unfortunately, when I was filming them in groups, I was turning my record on and off and I missed a couple of groups, but I caught them in the photos I took as well which I will post at the end.

The aerial party ultimately ended up in the Dark Moon Pub, and except for a few, they had no clue how they were going to get there from the platform -- that's the surprise twist.

There is also a special guest dancer who wanted to ham it up for the camera. :rolleyes

The second video is a run through of what the entire platform looks like. I wish I could have recorded an actual walk-through without item identifiers popping up. If anyone knows how to do that let me know.

Thought I would add the photos here as well.

AerialParty-1.jpg AerialParty-2.jpg AerialParty-3.jpg AerialParty-4.jpg AerialParty-5.jpg AerialParty-6.jpg

AerialParty-7.jpg AerialParty-8.jpg AerialParty-9.jpg AerialParty-10.jpg AerialParty-11.jpg AerialParty-12.jpg

AerialParty-13.jpg AerialParty-14.jpg AerialParty-15.jpg AerialParty-16.jpg AerialParty-17.jpg AerialParty-18.jpg

PubParty-1.jpg PubParty-2.jpg PubParty-3.jpg Pubparty-4.jpg PubParty-5.jpg PubParty-6.jpg

BloodSmoke volunteered as our lifeguard during the pool party.

AerialParty-19.jpg
The event was great, the after party was great, even when I took a few bolts of lightening from the Wizard.

And just as a side note -- the boss is always the last one to leave the party. :D

Top Bottom