Interplanetary Boss waves round 11!

Bonnie

It's that time again! :yay:

This Saturday 31st July 2021 2000ma time we start to assemble. We will summon from Calypso at 2030. Please be present at Athena Spaceport (although you can join in at any point if you don't need a flight).

Anyone can join, we will be providing free flights there and back. All mobs are shared loot.

We are honoured to be once again collaborating with Wrench and the Crowbar Crew, who will be hosting a Mini Sage event on Toulan on the Friday Prior, do feel free to join in with either or both events!

Starting from Calypso we warp to Toulan! Virtual Sense Dev team have set up a whole new boss spawn, and promise to bring the pain! From there we head over to Cyrene! Hit those Big Byrds and uber boss waves to get the HOFs lighting up! Then we are off again to take on the SPACE BOSS! (time permitting) We encourage other ship owners to come take part too. Then as always back to Calypso, we are hoping to round off the night with the HUSSK ( if we can get the final gosu sample in time - if not, its Sand King!)

If you would like to join just come along to Athena to be added to the guest list, or drop me a pm that evening if you are joining from elsewhere.

See you then!

Extra info -
  • The area where the space boss is is not pvp. Gunner rights will be extended. Quads are a useful weapon.
  • Please bear in mind this is supposed to be fun No one is making any money here.
  • Other warp ship providers are also welcome to join to with their own ships, and carry anyone we miss/cannot fly with us. All are welcome on the wave spawns
  • Parts of Space are loot-able. Although we will of course be doing our very best to keep everyone safe, if there are lots of people there might be quite a lot of chat going on. Please bear this in mind and be responsible for keeping yourself safe ie consider leaving loot at home/ don't be afk in space/watch force carefully.
  • It is your responsibility to accept the summon, we cannot wait around too long. All those who start on the guest list will remain on it until we arrive back in Caly, so no one can be left behind as long as you accept summon.
  • I recommend having a vtol/quad with space thruster, so that you can fly to the atmospheres to save yourself the 7 ped tp fees. Or buddy up with someone who does.
  • All levels are welcome - but some of the mobs might hit hard. You are welcome to come and just do what you can We are aiming for waves and shared loot, so everyone should have some fun with it.

Pics from previous events:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Placed an ad in both the Toulan and Monria in-game ad systems ... wherever there's an ad screen it will show, including at construction machines on Toulan, the ad will show:

Toulan -- Citadel
Entropia 2021-07-28 16-21-16-14.png

Toulan -- Nahar City -- across from the Teleporter
Entropia 2021-07-28 15-56-09-75.png

Toulan -- Guardian Village -- across from the Teleporter
Entropia 2021-07-28 15-54-42-87.png

Guardian Village -- alley-way where terminals are
Entropia 2021-07-28 16-18-25-69.png

Monria -- Monria Hub -- inside, at the staircase
Entropia 2021-07-28 16-11-05-62.png

Monria -- DSEC Forensics
Entropia 2021-07-28 16-15-14-76.png

Gatekeeper

Yamato Pilot
Monria Diplomat
VCAT Team Member
I am So sad that I am going to miss this! I was so excited about being there , but I forgot that I have an IRL obligation and will be gone while this is happening. ::( Best of luck and HoF big!

GK

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Is everyone ready for some chaos? :p

Noh Ayedea

Had a great time with this last night! Even for a noob like me :wink. I was trying my best to stay out of the heat with a plasma rifle for this every event. Here's a couple of screens I took from my vantage! (Dunno why DME shows as being in her undies!).
Entropia 2021-07-31 22.29.52.png
Entropia 2021-07-31 23.05.45.png
Entropia 2021-07-31 23.05.42.png
Entropia 2021-07-31 23.10.03.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey, I don't see me in my undies in that photo, LOL ... out of curiosity though, did you come from space to the event? If so, I guess not only NPCs show up in their underwear at times. I assure you, I was fully dressed. :p

Noh Ayedea

Screens not great, if you zoom in your just wearing a top and boots with panties. Think it was just a distance thing.

Capture.JPG

When I got closer to you I saw you in your full green dress . Aye I came from space with the quad squadron that departed from the Normadie that I was kindly transported in to Toulan. Had a great time so big thanks to Bonnie, JBK and yourself DME for a very entertaining evening!

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Hey, I don't see me in my undies in that photo, LOL ... out of curiosity though, did you come from space to the event? If so, I guess not only NPCs show up in their underwear at times. I assure you, I was fully dressed. :p
All I saw of you was your star sat on the floor, I tried looting it as I thought you had dropped it but I couldn't grab it. lol

Top Bottom