invisible wall you can trap mob behind

Legacy

VCAT Team Member
i came across this on caly once. i was being chased by a mob and then i crossed a server line and i think the mobs will not pass the server they are spawned in. Like in space for example...i was hunting dropships and ran out of ammo but it was almost dead so i tried to kite it to toulan ss so i could kill it there, but it would not leave the howling mine server and stayed at the server line. this may be what you were experiencing.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Yup i know that server line but i could drag the mob all around it. It seemed very different from a server line to me.

Legacy

VCAT Team Member
one way to test it is to die on both sides of the invisible wall...if you revive at the same spot then its def not a server line.
where is it at? id like to check it out

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
On closer inspection it might be the overhang on the mountian at that spot that is causing it.
Just a gues tho.

Legacy

VCAT Team Member
its def not a server line. pretty cool tho. gather a group of mobs and run through it then you have a little audience. i might go practice my stand up comedy there later.

DarkMoonEnigma

Community & Media Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
We want to prevent players taking advantage of this glitch, but I guess for a captive stand-up comedy act, might not hurt. :p

Top Bottom