Is that mission reward correct?

sancho

Hi! I finished mission Say Cheese! (you need visit 8 Motion Sensor) and after that I get [System]: You have gained 0.0135 experience in your Aim skill. With my 1017 points in Aim even 0.5 points experience is cost near 0.01p. So I get near 0.00027p in Aim. Is that reward correct?

Same in mission Justice on Jeef Qaher Slug - [System]: You have gained 0.0272 experience in your Handgun skill (reward for mission with my 1685 points in Handgun)

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
The storyline is far behind me, but for a mission where you actually have to spend nothing, it sounds correct.
Rewards always tend to be low, if no cost involved.
Same for dailies, for obvious reasons.

As for the bugs, missions always been a spaghetti bowl at Al-Nahar level. I had no problem at the release, but they perished overtime. Weither its cold cuts, hunt caboria, etc etc. Many complains for a very long time.

Hope this helps, E~

Last edited:

sancho

Thanks for reply
I understand that reward may be small (sorry for my english:)) but
Drop The Pressure (just visit 5 waypoints in Nahar City) - 0.01p Combat Reflexes
vs
Say Cheese! (visit 8 waypoints on all map, spend a lot of time for walking or oil for flying) - ~ 0.0003p Aim

or
Impress Kareem (kill 2 Dahhar - 2*60hp ~0.4p ammo) - 0.01p Weapons Handling
vs
Justice on Jeef Qaher Slug (210hp ~0.7p ammo) - ~0.0004p Handgun

I think that reward in some missions is incorrect

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hi again,
For "walking" missions, you do not spend money, so reward, as small as it is, is free, and a bonus.
So it cannot be "too small".

Kill dahhars,.... Your return in money is what you loot on the beast.
Again, reward is
free, and a bonus.
It cannot be "too small".

Hope this helps.
E~

sancho

Thanks again
I think that Toulan is unique place in Entropia Universe because just here you can get reward in skills less than 0.01p :)

sancho

Lol
Protect The Coop (kill 8 Dahhar + 12 Qaffaz) - reward Power Fist and my skill raised from 1.00 to 1.10 (I think that one hit with powerfist weapon from tt give me more skill gain)
really crazy rewards :)

sancho

One hit with powerfist tt-weapon give me 0.43 points of skill, reward for mission is 0.1 points of same skill

LokoTM

Hi again,
For "walking" missions, you do not spend money, so reward, as small as it is, is free, and a bonus.
So it cannot be "too small".

Kill dahhars,.... Your return in money is what you loot on the beast.
Again, reward is
free, and a bonus.
It cannot be "too small".

Hope this helps.
E~

Nah you are wrong here. You get more free skill if you go sweat a tabtab and it also takes less time to accomplish it. By a medium level player like me reward like this is percived as a joke. It is better if you just remove this mission so players dont waste their time completing it. No player i know would appreciate Tulan for this mission if anything this mission leaves a bad aftertaste

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Again, thats a small reward, for free, along the main mission chain where the Nahar outfit is rewarded.
Its free, doesnt involve any cost.
Nothing to do with sweating either.
Its a bonus, as such. Cant be too small.

sancho

I also like storylines even if I get nothing for some missions. But if you get "thank you" you think "ok, this is lore and just was interesting". For example, Vault Hunter chain on Caly - you just get key for non-newbie dungeon for done 25 missions. That was interesting even with a waste of time and oil.
But if you get 0.0003 ped skill gain in reward you think "that's wrong because i don't do missions with reward less than 0.01 ped before"
I don't say that this rewards must be much more. I just say that maybe this rewards needs to check for correct.
And I don't paid attention for this for example if I got skill gain with my 1.00 Power Fist to 1.50 or more or even nothing. But 1.00 to 1.10 - that was really a joke.

Last edited:
Top Bottom