Jelly zone needs love

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Been camping on Mohkats to accomplish the Quwa challenge, and can tell that Jelly zone needs improvement... I know Toulan Genie is summoned a lot, but a feedback is always good :eek:

-Tree-wise, the candy cane flowers are NOT solid, and never been, which is a shame.

-Mohkats always been respawning in water, making them die instantly - it has been a pain to grind them all the way to the trophy (i appreciate Jelly zone being the only Mohkat spawn, but they respawn in water... duh!) And for a positive wave, Jelly zone is probably my favorite area on Toulan, it looks perfect.

-Sunjoqs are massive animals, and i think such dense spawns, as they are, is not a good idea - they super easy turn "unreachable", stacks up (gets Sunjoq towers haha!), and eventually they get stuck, dance a bit and diseappear (see my and jetman videos).

-Mobs can spawn on very odd points, in water, but also on top of mountains.. As Mohkats is a low density spawn (even though i noticed it has been increased) it is really hard to get them when the spawn is focued on a mountain. I am plasma weapon focus, so i can easily tag them, but its not everyone's case.

-I love the fact that theres no TP in Jelly zone, keeps the area more quiet. Please dont change this.

-I also love the design of it, one island surrounded by deep waters, with only 2 tiny paths. The design/graphics is lovely.

-Now, my wonder, Why the Mohkat mission isnt at Jelly zone? I grinded the whole Quwa challenge and didnt do the daily, as it was way way too far... Maybe this can be looked at.

-Can we have a Alladin Lamp to rub and make a wish to Toulan Genie for the area to turn PvP for 5 minutes when theres too much people around? :rolleyes:

-Thanks mills for the Mohkat Prowler to now show up, but i never ever seen a Stalker....... I SO wanted at least one.

All the rest is good, i think its cool mohkat is low density, and mixed with dahhar (more aggressive) and sujoq (higher HP), it was very interesting to grind them, even if not easy.

Thanks a lot, and have fun :eek:
-E-

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Good points.

To add to your point about Mohkats, they seem to breath through their feet, or find water toxic - since they drown/die in very shallow water. If Mokhat could stand in shallow water like other mobs, spawning in or near water would not be an issue.

Cheers,
Miles

Top Bottom