Jessica says hello

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome Jessika, happy to have you as a Monrian Born ... there is a lot of helpful info at the forum but you can also ask questions here or in the game in the Monria chat channel, our community is very helpful.

There is an additional new player mission chain that I think you might enjoy at the 3rd map section of DSEC-9 that we just released this past VU the end of August. DSEC-9 is an extension of Monria and can access it from any Monria Teleporter.

Here is a link to the "Navigating DSEC-9" thread that ShadowDragonV put together to help get there, and a link to the new player mission chain that Fire DBug Fly put together called "A Stranger in the Woods" ... you'll get items and ammo and it leads to a repeatable mission that you can do for 2 ped ammo every day.

Thanks for the tips Dark Moon.
I'll check it out next time I'm on Monria

I'm just looking at how and when I can come back.

If I'm not mistaken, I must first have 8 posts in this forum to be able to register with the transporter

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks for the tips Dark Moon.
I'll check it out next time I'm on Monria

I'm just looking at how and when I can come back.

If I'm not mistaken, I must first have 8 posts in this forum to be able to register with the transporter

Here is a link to our Virtualsense Space Travel Program Sign-Up thread ... be sure to read the first post and follow instructions before doing your reply with your full in-game name and that you are Monrian Born ... there is also a link in that first post to do the 8 posts in order to see the Shoutbox at the forum which is where we communicate with our passengers during a Warp Schedule.

Also, if you haven't already ... check out the Monrian Born Program for lots more information.

The warp schedule is on Fridays and Sundays, except for the weekend-long Toulan events, and this weekend is a Toulan event, so the warp schedules are Thursday and Monday. As a Monrian Born, you get the free space travel benefit, but we don't fly a schedule until Monday now, so unless you get a lift otherwise, that is when you can catch the Yamato back to Monria, but please sign up first and do the 8 posts.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Welcome, Jessika :)

I hope you enjoy life on Monria :)

darkMoon,
I can already see and read the shoutbox.

Do the 8 post still mean?

If so, where should I post it?
I can't find a headline where they fit in.
I think they will be deleted afterwards.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I mentioned in my earlier post that the link to do the 8 posts to see the Shoutbox was in the space travel thread where you sign up, but here is the link, and yes ... please complete this process just to be on the safe side because you should not be able to see the Shoutbox without doing the 8 posts first that go into the moderation queue ... just number the posts from 1-8 with no text as it indicates.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
BTW ... I also gave you the link to sign up for your free space travel benefit, so please do that too ... look at my response to your first post.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I gave you the link for where you should do these 8 posts above, they don't belong here, so I'll move them to the appropriate place.

Top Bottom