June VU Bug Thread.

Cutter

The New NPC's Zalaan and Moftah do not seem to be responding. I have come back a couple times today and no luck getting any response from him.

Edit: a couple hours later I had to leave Toulan for a bit, (yes im coming back :p ) Before I left I ran the Qaffaz Wave event. I didn't succeed, got the notice that I had failed the event. And now after I am off planet, I am still getting messages everytime the event restarts and ever time it ends.. lol..

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
We're looking into the inactive NPCs.
We'll check those stuck spawner messages.
Thank you for your continuous valued feedback Cutter.

Guarana

Cannot deliver mission quest for Thawr.

If u try to speak to any mission NPC and then open quest log the game crashes.

bjorn

Dukol 500 kills

Stage 2 kill 500 Duhol

I turned in the mission after killed 500 it aborted the mission instead of giving me my reward.

Now ofc I have to do it all over again.

The NPC is located near the Nahar teleporter.

bjorn

Tawhr mission is working fine

I finished the stage 2 Tawhr mission works fine next stage 3 is 1000 kills.

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Bjorn, we will look into the "Duhol Quwa Challenge Stage 2", don't worry we'll make sure you get your reward and reach Stage 3.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and thank you for your inputs.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Hi Mohammed,

I am unable to start Stage 3 of the Jeef Q mission - the NPC ignores me - although I have credit for completing the first two stages according to the mission tracker.

I'm not sure what the status was for old repeatable mission prior to the VU's because I was on vacation, but it is the only chain I cannot currently participate in - the others converted correctly.

Thanks.
Miles

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
With Today's patch, The Jeef Qaher Quwa Challenge Stage 3 is working again, please go back to the NPC to get it.

The introduction of the Quwa Challenges, converted some of the Daily "Hunt 100" missions into the Stage 1 Quwa Challenge for mobs ( Jeef Qaher, Thawr, Qaffaz and Duhol).

The rest of the daily "Hunt 100" missions are still intact, we look forward to the players valued feedback on the missions.

Thanks for your continuous input Miles.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Yes, it is working properly now. I was awaiting stage 2, not stage 3, which also makes sense.

Thanks,
Miles

Sandman

Stage 2 kill 500 Duhol

I turned in the mission after killed 500 it aborted the mission instead of giving me my reward.

Now ofc I have to do it all over again.

The NPC is located near the Nahar teleporter.

I can confirm this error.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Bjorn and Sandman, and any effected player who completed Duhol Quwa Challenge Stage 2 and got mission abort, please send a support case to get your reward, you will also be able to continue to Stage 3 on the next release.

Duhol Quwa Challenge Stage 2 is turned off now.
Stage 1 is still active, can be completed and continued to Stage 2 on next release.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
It seems that Trade Terminals cannot be operated on Planet Toulan. This is a bit annoying.

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
I am not sure I understand correctly with the Duhol mission. I had found Lamees and initiated the mission, killed some Duhol.

And now the mission does not appear anymore in my mission log and Lamees does not want to talk to me anymore...

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
I am not sure I understand correctly with the Duhol mission. I had found Lamees and initiated the mission, killed some Duhol.

And now the mission does not appear anymore in my mission log and Lamees does not want to talk to me anymore...

Stage 1 should be operating normally, We'll look into mission and Lamees NPC.

Trade Terminals are fully operational and should be a temp connection issue as Darkos pointed out.

Thank you for your valued feedback WangXiang

Top Bottom