Just saying hi o/

Leshrac KAINE Necros

VCAT Team Member
Just popping in to say hi to everyone. I came to Monria with LadyDemonia almost a week ago and quite honestly, I have to say that y'all have the friendliest community (or coMOONity, as I've seen it put) that I've seen on any planet. Everyone I've dealt with here has been extremely helpful and polite.

The whole community seems dedicated to ensuring that everyone is having fun, by not only answering questions and providing in-game support, but also handing out starter packs and hosting a wide array of group events and all this is done for the sole purpose of having fun, instead of trying to make as much PED as possible off an event. This is the only place in the game where I've seen that happen.

That being said, LadyDemonia and I have decided to stay here awhile and help invest back into the community. So I suppose we will be keeping our eyes out for apartments being sold lol. We look forward to working with you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey Leshrac, thank you for giving that testimony about our Monria community, it's really appreciated and it means a lot. The community is our primary focus, and we don't want it to be all about grinding and ped seeking. That's never been our mindset and we let the community know that right out the gate.

We wanted to bring back that crazy fun social environment that we experienced years ago and work with the community to develop what they would like to experience on Monria. Of course, we're going to have a surprise or two of our own up our sleeves, but we pay close attention to the Suggestions thread as well. Some have crazy wild ideas, but that's not a bad thing with us, and we have seen community suggestions come to life, especially with the recent update release.

Lady Demonia has been quiet since you guys arrived, but I think she's waking up. It's been a pleasure having you in our Monria chat channel for a bit now, and enjoy having you as part of the community. Nice to see you at the forum too.

With regard to the apartments ... those are hard to come by, but the best advice I could give you would be to watch the forum for anyone advertising, or the auctions, and also to be mindful of what the going rate is for our apartments because they're very much in demand. Penthouses are rarely sold, probably because of the added benefit of having the pool. :D

At any rate, welcome to the forum and to the community, and I would like to extend an invitation to you and Lady Demonia to join us on our Monrian Born Calypso Field Trip this weekend for another fun experience. If you're not on the Yamato guest list you can sign up here. We leave with our travel schedule today that begins at 20:00 game time from Monria, and the first summons to the Yamato will be at 19:45. We come back on Sunday during the travel schedule. We like to take our Monrian Born on field trips to other planets to broaden their experiences and to have a bit of fun.

Catch up with you in the game, and hope to see Lady Demonia hop into our crazy mess too. :)

Top Bottom